Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

President Calls For ‘Long Jail Sentences’ For Obama-Era Officials Who Spied On Campaign

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
President Trump fired off a tweet Friday declaring that his campaign was “conclusively spied on” by Obama-era officials, declaring their actions amounted to “treason,” and called for “long” prison sentences for those involved.

The statement shows a President emboldened by the knowledge that his Attorney General, Bill Barr, is finally looking to investigate the nefarious nexus for the entire Russia collusion hoax. The opposition from Obama law enforcement entities are finally under the microscope.

Barr told Fox News that America needs to know “exactly what happened” with counterintelligence activities – otherwise known as spying – conducted during the 2016 election as a means to stop Trump from winning the White House.

“The first step is to find out exactly what happened,” Barr said, becoming the most significant person outside of the President to actually question if Obama-era officials' actions were legally troublesome.

“We're trying to get our arms around that, getting all the relevant information from the various agencies and starting to talk to some of the people that have information,” he added.

Trump not only wants arms around it, but he also wants hands placed in cuffs.

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 17, 2019
The Investigation

Barr has hired U.S. Attorney John Durham to investigate and examine the Russia investigation origins and decide if the intelligence gathering targeting Trump's 2016 campaign were lawful and appropriate.

The AG says a cursory look at what happened has left him even more curious than before.

“I've been trying to get answers to the questions and I've found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I've gotten don't hang together,” Barr said. “In a sense I have more questions today than when I first started.”

Are Democrats Trying to Shut Him Down?

“People have to find out what the government was doing during that period,” Barr added. “If we're worried about foreign influence, for the very same reason we should be worried about whether government officials abuse their power and put their thumb on the scale.”

Democrats, however, are more interested in painting him as a liar and threatening him with jail time for not playing continuing their game related to the Russian investigation.

AG Bill Barr says it is “laughable” to claim he lied to Congress, as @SpeakerPelosi has.

“I think it's largely being made to try to discredit me, partly because they may be concerned about the outcome of a review of what happened during the election.” pic.twitter.com/QBA9tm69m3

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 17, 2019
The investigators need to be investigated now that the collusion hoax has been dismissed. Barr should be lauded for his efforts.

“If the Republican Party had done this to the Democrats, if we had done this to President Obama, you'd have 100 people in jail right now and it would be treason,” Trump said in an interview this past March. “It would be considered treason and they'd be in jail for the rest of their lives.”

The post President Calls For ‘Long Jail Sentences' For Obama-Era Officials Who Spied On Campaign appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/president-calls-for-long-jail-sentences-for-obama-era-officials-who-spied-on-campaign/ target=_blank >President Calls For ‘Long Jail Sentences’ For Obama-Era Officials Who Spied On Campaign</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...