Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

People Are Freaking Out Over This Clip Of President Trump ‘Wiping Dandruff’ Off French President Macron

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte are in the states. Macron has been busy working the thumbs. But on a more serious note, he wants to convince Trump to hold on to the Iran Nuclear Deal.

I don't think I'm capable of completely hating Macron, because he's like a little wimpy pug. He a wee little beta male who walks around like Trump's understudy. It's adorable in a nauseating kind of way.

All jokes aside (although I'm not really joking. I truly feel this way), the two seem to have a solid rapport. It's obvious. Take, for instance, this clip of Trump joking about getting dandruff off Macron's shoulder.

“We do have a very special relationship. In fact I'll get that little piece of dandruff off…”

Trump on Macron: “We have a very special relationship, in fact I'll get that little piece of dandruff off…we have to make him perfect, he is perfect.” https://t.co/GGsfve3KYB pic.twitter.com/vzV2Dech86

— Dan Linden (@DanLinden) April 24, 2018

That just happened. I'm DYING.

Everyone's accusing Trump of acting like a demeaning jerk…

Is this his way of trying to demean him?

— hoist by our own dotard (@jiminypickles) April 24, 2018

Did Trump just make a very public display and announcement of brushing dandruff from President Macron's shoulder? Good Lord! He has no class, I know, but how about common polite behavior?

— Grandmago (@pellett48) April 24, 2018

HOLY s**t. TRUMP JUST SAID HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MACRON IS SO GOOD THAT HE BRUSHED OFF DANDRUFF FROM HIS COAT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS. DIPLOMATIC POWER MOVE. pic.twitter.com/IIeNVCKLKS

— David Mack (@davidmackau) April 24, 2018

Trump literally told the French President that he has dandruff and tried to wipe it off of him. pic.twitter.com/JXqI7I6LYL

— Jamie O'Grady (@JamieOGrady) April 24, 2018

Macron should have said “and now I'll remove that dead ferret off of your head”.

— Karmatella (@Karmatella) April 24, 2018

Trump had to find a flaw with an obviously very handsome put together intelligent politician.

— Facts_Matter
(@FactsMatterHere) April 24, 2018

It's very condescending and Macron needs to say something about it. Lord knows the French Press is going to have a field day.

— Facts_Matter
(@FactsMatterHere) April 24, 2018

What kind of fevered mind would even think (idea) to do that?(event)
What a stupid (person)

— Coastal_Curmudgeon (@Erik_Naught_6) April 24, 2018

more evidence that 45 is not mentally healthy

— nancy rice (@grammy2) April 24, 2018

WHAT TF IS HAPPENING? THIS CANNOT BE REAL LIFE.

— DRW (@drw1018) April 24, 2018

Cannot stand the attention on someone else. He is so jealous of Macron

— NA4 (@hearourvoice4) April 24, 2018

Trump is an idiot. So condescending.

— Joan Archer (@joanandpoodles) April 24, 2018

…but I don't see it. I know everyone loves to hate him, but if you actually pay attention, he has a goofy personality. He jokes around a lot. That's who he is. That's how he rolls. We said we didn't want a polished politician, so BAM. We have Trump, who brought his big personality and corny jokes to the White House. This is the same man who joked about his own freaking bald spot, so GET OVER IT.

Not to mention that he added, “We have to make him perfect. He is perfect.”

That's a pretty big compliment, wouldn't you say?

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/24/people-are-freaking-out-over-this-clip-of-president-trump-wiping-dandruff-off-french-president-macron/ target=_blank >People Are Freaking Out Over This Clip Of President Trump ‘Wiping Dandruff’ Off French President Macron</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...