Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Parkland Victim Is Finally Released From The Hospital… Has Some HARSH Words

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
The last of the Parkland shooting victims has been released from the hospital… and he has some VERY harsh words for those who “failed” students, teachers and parents alike.

The school discouraged the arrests of students who committed crimes within the school. He and his family have asked for a revision of these policies, as they might have cost 17 people their lives on February 14th.

According to Daily Wire:

On Friday, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting victim Anthony Borges slammed Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel and Broward Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie for failing to keep students safe, and for acting cowardly during the February massacre.

Borges' remarks, which came during a press conference held by his family, were delivered by his attorney, Alex Arreaza, CBS Miami reported.

“To Sheriff Israel of the Broward Sheriff's Office and Robert Runcie, the Superintendent of schools in Broward, I want to thank you for visiting me at the hospital, but I want to say that both of you failed us, students, teachers and parents alike, on so many levels,” Arreaza said, reading from Borges' statement.

“I want to ask you today to end your policy and agreement that you will not arrest people committing crimes in our school,” Borges' continued in his statement.

Borges, who was shot five times, was released from the hospital this last Wednesday after undergoing nine surgeries. CBS Miami notes that he is credited with “saving the lives of 20 classmates by attempting to close and lock a classroom door during the shooting.”

While Anthony has been labeled a hero, he has asked that he no longer be called that, and that people focus on want went wrong that day to put him in that position in the first place.

WLWT News reports that over $825,000 has been raised online to help cover the cost of his medical bills which are expected to exceed $1,500,000. His family is reportedly planning to sue the school shooter, his deceased mother's estate, and the family that took him in. The family has to wait six months before they can sue the police department and the school district due to state law.

And they should. Sheriff Israel is an EMBARRASSMENT to law enforcement.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/07/parkland-victim-is-finally-released-from-the-hospital-has-some-harsh-words/ target=_blank >Parkland Victim Is Finally Released From The Hospital… Has Some HARSH Words</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78