Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Holds Gun For The First Time – Liberal Trolls Come SWARMING

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Kyle Kashuv has been a HUGE advocate of Second Amendment rights since the horrific tragedy at his high school left 17 dead.

Interestingly, Kyle had never shot, or even TOUCHED a gun until now. He simply stood for what he believed was right.

Kyle hit up a range for the first time yesterday:

It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88

— Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018

Way to go, Kyle! This is awesome.

But, as to be expected, he was IMMEDIATELY swarmed.

People have PTSD. The fact that you posted a picture and video using this weapon is disgusting. Behind all of the political debate, something real and terrible happened. This is the opposite of coming together and helping each other heal.

— Drew #MSDStrong (@_DrewSchwartz) April 21, 2018

So… “healing” can only happen on this guy's terms, apparently.

Kyle wants to be able to protect himself and those he loves if anything were to ever happen again. I consider that healing. Peace of mind, you know?

Kyle, being the nice guy he is, was courteous and level-headed in his response:

I want everyone to learn how to protect themselves. This was my first step in achieving that goal. https://t.co/tkqKycH2fM

But that didn't stop them. Of course not.

Were you even at school on that day? How can you have no side effects from losing friends and being shot at? Maybe you were home sick? Unbelievable.

— Kim Green (@kimhoag) April 21, 2018

WTH is WRONG with people?!

Not everybody has the same “side effects”. Seems the side effect that he has is “obtain the skills to fight back in case tragedy happens again, & get trained”! Not all people deal with things by crying in a corner–some deal with tragedy by taking action & improving themselves.

— Travis Cook (@RealTravisCook) April 21, 2018

Would you say the other students are crying in corners? They are taking actiom, they are pushing for change. Let's not pretend that picking up a gun is the way to solve gun violence.

— Fiona (@likeas_thewaves) April 21, 2018

OMG OMG OMG.

It's like they REFUSE to acknowledge the other side of this argument could possibly be ANYTHING BUT EVIL.

I can't believe he'd proudly post a picture of himself holding a weapon like that after what your school went through.

— Jules AF
(@JulesQuincy) April 21, 2018

Wow is to the person who wants to protect himself so he isn't the next victim. The horror.

I find these comments amusing. Everyone responds to tragedy differently. For anyone to judge your reaction to that horrific day vs anyone elses reaction is naive and arrogant.

— Megan Phelan (@ThePhelanSix) April 21, 2018

Hope my highschool is monitoring this kid. https://t.co/w2tWc9IDFg

— Julien (@shehatesjuju) April 21, 2018

Legally executing my 2A needs monitoring?
https://t.co/P1MYIHC3yC

Nah the fact that you can even pick up a gun after something that happened at YOUR school as well and post a picture is beyond me
. So yes you do need montoring you freak

— Julien (@shehatesjuju) April 21, 2018

“You freak.”

Jeez… these people are … just… UGH.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/21/parkland-survivor-kyle-kashuv-holds-gun-for-the-first-time-liberal-trolls-come-swarming/ target=_blank >Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Holds Gun For The First Time – Liberal Trolls Come SWARMING</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...