Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Op-Ed: Coronavirus Cured My Germophobia

Jul 30, 2020

People laugh when I tell them my husband, rather a practical joker, calls me “Monk.” After I’ve shaken someone’s hand at a gathering after they’re right out of earshot, he’ll take the opportunity to lean over and whisper, “Wipe! Wipe!” All my life, I’ve been deeply afraid of germs.

Too long to post here, see the rest of the story - CLICK HERE.

My husband is the opposite of me, by the way … he has the 10-second rule where he’ll eat things off the floor and tells me it’ll make my immune system stronger. He likes to quote George Carlin, who said he didn’t wash his hands after peeing in the john: “Your immune system needs germs to practice on!” I don’t think I’ll be doing that very soon, but I see his point now. At least I’m saving money not buying wipes!

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, not advocating medical advice, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Right Wire Report.

RWR original article syndication source.