Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Oh, Omar! She Claims She Loves This Country More Than Those Born Here

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) loves our country so much, she wants to change it into something it never was.

During a Netroots Nation conference held in Philadelphia the other day, Omar told the audience she believes she loves this country more than those who were born here.

Said Omar, “There is something I get criticized for all the time. It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States.”

“I believe, as an immigrant, I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born,” she added.

Oh — so she's just misunderstood!

Where else could she be glorified for being an anti-Semitic, in my view?

Here, in this great country, Democrats praise her as brave and bold and new as she demonstrates a centuries-old anti-Semitism that merely receives a yawn in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.

When you enter a country and can only criticize it because it doesn't match up to your fantasies, you better step back and regroup.

Related: Conservative Americans on Ocasio-Cortez: ‘The Child Gives Me a Headache'

I don't know what people told you, Rep. Omar, but America is the land of opportunity — not handouts.

It is supposed to be a land where you can stride free without the government breathing down your neck or trying to buy your vote.

That is why President Donald Trump and others are telling you to get lost.

You don't know what America seeks to be.

Related: Omar on the 9/11 Terror Attacks: ‘Some People Did Something'

You can only kick and scream like a brat over what it isn't, in my opinion.

This is what Omar will never understand about American-born patriots. We fought to make this a country.

We fought off foreign invaders to keep it a country.

We fought a civil war to hold it together as a country.

We rose to the occasion as a country to help defeat the Axis Powers.

You don't know what America seeks to be.
And since then, we have been given the duty of a kind of world police.

On the other hand, she abandoned her country!

President Trump made a good point in his messages. Fix your own house before criticizing someone else's.

A version of this piece originally appeared in WayneDupree.com and is used by permission.

Read more at WayneDupree.com:
Married AZ Teacher Gets 20 Years in Prison for Molesting 13-Year-Old Student
Former ICE Director Homan Silenced AOC on Family Separations, Then Made Her Stutter
Russian Bots Are Attacking Me Just Like They Started the Colin Kaepernick Controversy

The post Oh, Omar! She Claims She Loves This Country More Than Those Born Here appeared first on LifeZette.

The post <a href=https://www.lifezette.com/2019/07/oh-omar-claims-she-loves-this-country-more-than-those-born-here/ target=_blank >Oh, Omar! She Claims She Loves This Country More Than Those Born Here</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...