Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Obama Reacts To Trump’s Iran Deal Decision

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Obama has a case of the sads, y'all.

His MASTERPIECE OF A DEAL IS RUUUIIIIIINED!

According to this:

Former President Barack Obama strongly pushed back against President Donald Trump's Tuesday decision to withdraw the U.S. from the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.

Pres. Obama: “I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East.” pic.twitter.com/yDV0YrYqOe

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 8, 2018

Trump announced the U.S. decision to withdraw Tuesday, saying, “This was a horrible deal that should never, ever have been made.” Trump will reimpose devastating economic sanctions on Iran in a bid to force the regime back to the negotiating table for a new agreement

The president has long railed against the 2015 nuclear agreement, noting its lack of a perpetual ban on a nuclear program and how it fails to address the Islamic Republic's malign activity across the middle east. The agreement was a signature foreign policy achievement of the Obama administration.

Obama declared that “walking away from the JCPOA turns our back on America's closest allies and an agreement that our country's leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated.”

“In a democracy, there will always be changes in policies and priorities from one Administration to the next,” he continued. “But the consistent flouting of agreements that our country is a party to risks eroding America's credibility, and puts us at odds with the world's major powers.”

Obama added he believes Trump's “decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake.”

“Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East.”

His cronies are aaaall over it:

For a past president to make a statement like this about the action of a current president is unpresidented [sic]. This cannot have been done lightly.

— Sage Blackwood (@urwalder) May 8, 2018

HAHA. Because she's just such a thoughtful and respectful guy, right?

It certainly seems like Trump wants some sort of military conflict.

— We the People (@Be_TheChange18) May 8, 2018

100% and as soon as he shows up in some military garb we are in even deeper doo doo!
They say a war boosts ratings. I'm sure that's what he's looking for too. Though that makes no sense to me whatsoever!

A Nvel
Gddess
Resists
(@booksanescape) May 8, 2018

And I believe his decision to allow Russia to interfere with our election and install Trump was a serious mistake.

— Michael Kell (@jmichaelkell) May 8, 2018

P.S. someone please tell the POTUS he's not a king

— Kelly (@kellyconnor0826) May 8, 2018

Oh I wish @BarackObama was still President.

— Gudlaug Hawkinson (@GudlaugHawkinso) May 8, 2018

These morons really do live on a different planet, don't they?

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/05/08/obama-reacts-to-trumps-iran-deal-decision/ target=_blank >Obama Reacts To Trump’s Iran Deal Decision</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...