Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

NASA Engineer: ‘First Person on Mars Should Be a Woman!’ One Thing…

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Feminists keep telling us the future is female, girls run the world, it's time for the first woman president, yada yada. Next up in lady empowerment: we should send a woman to Mars, like yesterday, for the sake of progress.

So says this Nasa worker.

A senior Nasa engineer has said the first person to set foot on Mars should be a woman.

Allison McIntyre, who puts prospective space travellers through their paces at Johnson Space Center in Houston, noted that all 12 people who have walked on the Moon were men.

She believes women should be at the forefront if and when the agency sends its first human missions to Mars.

I agree. A mission to Mars would be fraught with danger. I say we volunteer Nancy Pelosi, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Manning. Off to the black abyss they go. Perhaps never to be heard from again. Good luck, ladies!

Demanding a woman go to Mars seems unnecessary. Nobody is stopping kickass womenfolk from achieving their goals. Yet there's still a trend of feminists noticing a lack of ovaries in certain fields and throwing b*tch fits. Men and women are different and tend to make different choices (see What Wage Gap? Christina Hoff Sommers Completely Destroys Feminist Lies). Rather than investigate why women are less involved in those fields, many feminists complain about underrepresentation and accuse men of holding them back. Yet, as we see in this case, not all qualified female astronauts are willing to go to Mars.

Astronaut Karen Nyberg went to the International Space Station when her son was three years old. She says women will eventually walk on the Moon. Now that her son is older, though, she says she wouldn't travel to Mars. “You know when somebody asks me now: ‘Would you go to Mars?' … where I am in my life right now, I would say no. I have an eight-year-old son.”

Qualified women should take part in space exploration, yes. However, forcing history simply for the sake of history cheapens it. When a hardworking professional makes great strides in their field and happens to be the first woman to achieve those things, it's a moment worth acknowledging. But when a woman is plucked out of the crowd and tossed onto a rocket ship simply because she has a uterus… it's not as inspiring.

True feminists believe in women's abilities. They don't think women need special attention and opportunities to achieve great things. It's also worth noting, if this were a male Nasa worker saying the first person on Mars should be a man, there'd be national protests for days. Feminists would refuse to shave their leg hair in solidarity or something.

When men encourage other men, it's patriarchy. When women demand opportunity on the basis of simply being women, it's progress.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nasa-first-person-mars-woman/ target=_blank >NASA Engineer: ‘First Person on Mars Should Be a Woman!’ One Thing…</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...