Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Megyn Kelly Says ‘It Is Over For Joe Biden’ Following Trump-Biden Presidential Debate

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Megyn Kelly said “it is over for Joe Biden” following CNN’s presidential debate between former President Donald Trump and Biden.

During Sirius XM’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” 2024 Post-Debate Special, Kelly opened her podcast by calling into question whether Biden will be able to finish his term after the president stumbled, rambled, and froze several times throughout the course of the 90 minutes.

“In my view, it is over for Joe Biden,” the host told her audience. “His presidential campaign came to an end tonight, whether he knows it or not. There will be meetings tonight, first thing tomorrow amidst Democratic Party leaders about how to get him off the ticket.”

“How to change into someone else. There have to be,” she added. “Already, we are seeing some reaction from top Democrats, who rarely criticize the president, suggesting he needs to have a serious look at this performance tonight and assess for himself whether he can go forward.”

“It was an unmitigated disaster. It was uncomfortable to watch,” Kelly continued, noting that while watching the debate, she thought Biden was “so distant, so frail, so hard to comprehend, so unsteady.”

The journalist said she has real questions whether Biden “will be his party’s nominee” and “whether he can possibly serve out his term,” calling the contrast between Trump and Biden on stage together “stark.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

The host of the show said Trump came out “calm, cool, collected … he looked comfortable” and “strong,” unlike his opponent.

“He’s the President of the United States, that man [Biden], who couldn’t spit out numbers … and lied at every answer because he seemed confused,” Kelly said. “How is that our leader? How are the Democrats going to nominate that man?”

“And shame on you, Jill Biden, for allowing that,” she added. “I want answers from all these top Democrats telling us about how robust Biden is. That’s who I want to hear from most. You lied. Did you not think this moment was going to come? That we’d never see this?”

“It’s a dark day for this country,” Kelly continued. “He’s our leader. No one wants to see him embarrassed, but we’re embarrassed ourselves tonight.”

Kelly’s comments were echoed by many other journalists on social media during the debate.

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld wrote on X, “It doesn’t matter what the answers are anymore. The debate demonstrates what we already knew: Biden is not fit to be president. It’s sad that it had to come to this – to force this elderly man through this. and force us to watch. This is gross.”

New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristoff added on X, “I wish Biden would reflect on this debate performance and then announce his decision to withdraw from the race, throwing the choice of Democratic nominee to the convention. Someone like @gretchenwhitmer or @SherrodBrown or @SecRaimondo could still jump in and beat Trump.”

While CNN anchor Kasie Hunt wrote on X, “The voice, open-mouthed look, and visual contrast between President Biden and former President Trump all have Democrats I’m talking to nearly beside themselves watching this debate.”

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/megyn-kelly-says-it-is-over-for-joe-biden-following-trump-biden-presidential-debate target=_blank >Megyn Kelly Says ‘It Is Over For Joe Biden’ Following Trump-Biden Presidential Debate</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...