Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Marsha Blackburn Shuts Down Fauci After He Says Attacks On Him Are ‘Attacks On Science’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) fired back at Dr. Anthony Fauci after he claimed that attacks on him are “attacks on science.”

Blackburn Attacks Fauci

“Dr. Fauci should have learned in science class that you need evidence to support a claim,” Blackburn said. “Fauci was once again evasive and dishonest.”

“Rather than conduct a serious interview, Chuck Todd downplayed the concerns of the American people,” she added. “We have had enough of that from the media over the past 15 months. I stand by my tweet.”

While interviewing Fauci, Todd played a video in which Blackburn said, “Dr. Fauci was emailing Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook trying to create that narrative, cherry-picking information so that you would only know what they wanted you to know, and there would be a narrative that would fit with this cherry-picked information.”

Full Story: Fauci Says Attacks On Him Are ‘Attacks On Science’ Itself

Here are the facts on Fauci that big tech doesn’t want you to know. pic.twitter.com/qDAdMOFMFq

— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) June 8, 2021
Fauci And Todd Respond

“I don’t even know where to begin, but it’s a sitting United States senator,” Todd said after the clip ended, adding that he feels that Blackburn’s remarks are one of the most “extreme” versions of what he has heard.

“How do you debunk something like that? She’s got it in her own head, again, a United States senator that represents the state of Tennessee. What do you say to that?” Todd asked.

Fauci responded by trying to claim ignorance.

“I don’t have a clue of what she just said. I don’t have a clue of what she’s talking about,” Fauci said before Todd chimed in to say, “Neither did we.”

Related: Report Shows U.S. Government Lab Thought Wuhan Lab Leak Was Plausible Back In May 2020

“I mean, so welcome to the club. I have no idea what she’s talking about. And I’m sorry. I don’t want to be pejorative against a United States senator, but I have no idea what she’s talking about,” Fauci continued, claiming that Blackburn’s points were “so ridiculous” and alleging that each and every one could be easily debunked, though he notably didn’t really do so.

Fauci went on to say that he feels that it is “very dangerous” to discredit public health officials and to claim that attacks on him are “quite frankly, attacks on science.”

“Science and the truth are being attacked,” he said.

This piece was written by James Samson on June 11, 2021. It originally appeared in LifeZette and is used by permission.

Read more at LifeZette:
‘The View’ Derails As Caitlyn Jenner Defiantly Refuses To Admit Trump Lost The Election
Bidens Embarrass The US On First Overseas Trip
Leftist Reporter Proves Why PBS Should Be Defunded

The post Marsha Blackburn Shuts Down Fauci After He Says Attacks On Him Are ‘Attacks On Science’ appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/marsha-blackburn-shuts-down-fauci-after-he-says-attacks-on-him-are-attacks-on-science/ target=_blank >Marsha Blackburn Shuts Down Fauci After He Says Attacks On Him Are ‘Attacks On Science’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...