Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Left Loses It After Kanye West Shows Support For Black Conservative Candace Owens

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Like him or not, Kanye West thinks for himself, and members of the liberal left were none too happy with him over the weekend when he expressed his “love” for Candace Owens, a conservative black commentator who recently declared that President Donald Trump is the “savior” of the free world.

West tweeted on Saturday, “I love the way Candace Owens thinks.”

I love the way Candace Owens thinks

— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) April 21, 2018

As with everything West does, the tweet immediately garnered attention – including from Owens, who responded that she was “freaking out,” before crediting West as an inspiration.

I'm freaking out. @kanyewest ….please take a meeting with me. I tell every single person that everything that I have been inspired to do, was written in your music.
I am my own biggest fan, because you made it okay. I need you to help wake up the black community. https://t.co/Uz1nB9K0Oz

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) April 21, 2018

Owens also responded to media coverage of West's tweet, clarifying that she's not “far right.”

Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have strapped us to our past to prevent us from our futures. And I won't stop fighting until all black Americans see that.
I'm not far right—I'm free. pic.twitter.com/wtqCuYPtM2

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) April 21, 2018

However, no matter what Owens says, liberals think they have her pegged – and they just couldn't believe that West would publicly show support for someone like her.

Candace Owens has proven to be anti-Black, anti-LGBTQ and fact-hating.
(Honestly, there are so many more descriptors.)

For Kanye to align himself with her is messy and dangerous.

— Raquel Willis (@RaquelWillis_) April 21, 2018

How many times can Kanye signal his affinity for people with anti-Black policies and positions before it takes a toll on how Black fans feel about him?

— Touré (@Toure) April 21, 2018

The good thing about Candace Owens is she helps us to identify potential white supremacists..Because when you see people cosigning her scripted talking points, it's safe to suspect that they are white supremacists

— Tariq Nasheed (@tariqnasheed) April 21, 2018

Bruh. This is so disturbing. This says more about you than her.

For those that don't know Candace Owens thinks Donald Trump is a savior. https://t.co/QH1L1gj4Wi

— Bakari Sellers (@Bakari_Sellers) April 21, 2018

As I've said many times before, if I had no dignity I would be a very rich man by now. Candace Owens is making money off of denigrating black folks for her mostly white audience. Same as that Noir guy, same as Stacey Dash, same as Allen West etc. https://t.co/ljA5kgvcS1

— Herb Lawrence (@Ecnerwal23) April 21, 2018

look, I'm a huge fan of letting ppl enjoy whatever art/artists they like–we don't have to agree and I don't feel a need to insult others' faves b/c I don't see it for them

but when they cross over into doing harm? Yeahhhhh Kanye continues to DISGUST me frfr

— @PiaGlenn (@PiaGlenn) April 21, 2018

The hatred for Owens, and other black conservatives, among the black community, is just unreal. For whatever reason, liberals seem to believe that if you're black you HAVE to be a liberal Democrat, and any thought to the contrary makes you a race-denier.

But West at least has one high-profile supporter:

I want to call @kanyewest

— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) April 23, 2018

Here's to people who think for themselves!

Share this if you think all Americans should be able to support whomever they please, regardless of race!

The post Left Loses It After Kanye West Shows Support For Black Conservative Candace Owens appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/kanye-west-candace-owens-left-loses/ target=_blank >Left Loses It After Kanye West Shows Support For Black Conservative Candace Owens</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...