Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Laura Ingraham Tears Into Trump And The GOP Over The $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Certain lawmakers are desperately trying to convince us that the $1.3 trillion spending bill is a good thing. It has SOME of what we want, right? It provides money to fight against the opioid crisis! And it, uh, defense spending increases!

Sure. It also hands over a wad of cash to Planned Parenthood, funds sanctuary cities and provides pennies (in the grand scheme of the project) for border security.

On top of that, no one has even had time to READ the freaking thing.

Seriously Republicans? You expect us to be OK with this? This is NOT what draining the swamp looks like. No, no– I don't want to hear that this is the “best we can get.” You're not doing your job. We put Republicans in power for a reason, and they're acting like Democrats.

This is a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS doing this to us.

Like us, Laura Ingraham is OVER IT. This spending bill is a joke. “It's a business as usual spend-o-rama.”

.@IngrahamAngle: "Spending more and perpetuating Obama-era programs is a recipe for fiscal and electoral disaster, even with some of the good stuff that is in this bill." #IngrahamAngle pic.twitter.com/n5zCPW6okT

— Fox News (@FoxNews) March 22, 2018

She's absolutely right. THIS is what can crush us in the midterms. Republican lawmakers shouldn't expect us to show up in November and vote for them. They're not standing up for what we WANT. I understand that we have Democrats standing in the way, but it seems like Republicans aren't even TRYING to put up a fight. They're not even TRYING to pump the brakes on spending.

I really wish Trump would take Ingraham's advice. Use this as an opportunity to challenge the GOP.

The swamp loves to spend OUR money

— Man of Mesa (@manofmesa) March 22, 2018

Ain't that the truth.

Like I mentioned in another post, House Speaker Paul Ryan is rejecting the criticism over this bill. Part of his argument is, it's not long-term. It doesn't matter if we're not getting everything we want, because it only lasts 6 months or so.

Take the good and close your eyes and swallow the bad. That's pretty much his argument.

Spending bill includes $1.6 billion for the border wall and $4.7 billion for the drug war. House @SpeakerRyan speaks out on @foxandfriends pic.twitter.com/aAyGj8SyxS

— Brian Kilmeade (@kilmeade) March 22, 2018

The American people are sick of “business as usual.”

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/03/22/laura-ingraham-tears-into-trump-and-the-gop-over-the-1-3-trillion-spending-bill/ target=_blank >Laura Ingraham Tears Into Trump And The GOP Over The $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...