Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Kyle Kashuv Celebrates #NationalSchoolWalkout at the Gun Range

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Yesterday was the #NationalSchoolWalkout. Where totally seriously kids were supposed to walk out of school because they are totally serious about gun control. Totes! I'm sure it was just happenstance this event coincided with 4/20.

REPORTER: So what are you trying to say about common sense gun control?

STUDENT #7: (rips a hit off of a bong) What would chairs look like if our butt was on the other side?

Then there's Kyle Kashuv (see Kyle Kashuv Ends David Hogg's New “Boycott” Before It Begins and Kyle Kashuv Counters Every Anti-Gun David Hogg Comment). Kyle decided to make the day about learning gun safety. Also, about shooting guns. Because busting caps is the bee's knees.

I will not hide my love for our Constitution, including 2A, and am proud to have taken my first lesson on gun safety and shooting this evening. #DefendTheSecond #Constitution #USA pic.twitter.com/RAwUnMypsw

— Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) April 21, 2018

pic.twitter.com/NH5HkjPll2

Facts matter. I wish the facts of guns were more known. We need to educate the public and show them why they NEED the 2A. pic.twitter.com/HzjEx9LH2r

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." pic.twitter.com/mfVRATZ4DT

Aaaand all across the land, gun-grabbers were triggered beyond belief.

@evilemilie I have a picture of the tweet he made so he can't get away with it!

— Frank // #NEVERAGAIN
(@FrankNeverAgain) April 21, 2018

I appreciate the constitution, however, the thought of holding anything other that a handgun again, is terrifying. My experience changed how I see myself with a gun, not guns over all

— Sarah//surviving warrior (@SarahStricker) April 21, 2018

Um, handguns are responsible for the vast majority of firearm deaths, not scary black assault launchers with 30-bullet spring clips. Just saying.

Kyle left any f***s he had to give on the floor with a lot of expelled rounds.

Beauty of 2A is it's a right but you don't need to own a gun

Can't get away with what? Legally appreciating my #2A rights? The #2A is so beautiful and today made me appreciate it more.

And then you wonder why people say the Left are trying to grab our grab guns? It's because you are. https://t.co/GadvqBkwQW

I would respond directly but you don't let me @Lexforchange. Wanting to protect myself and encouraging others to execute their 2A to make sure we can all protect ourselves isn't "too far". pic.twitter.com/V8eL1bYan9

Well done, young Kyle. Well done.

As for the protesters and the “protests,” themselves?

So we've now attended two of the biggest #NationalSchoolWalkout events/schools in Dallas. Both were cancelled with zero people showing up. My bullsh** sense is tingling! Video soon.

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) April 20, 2018

Just attended another #NationalSchoolWalkout. 1800 student school, maybe 20 protestors and 5 faculty. Wall to wall media coverage… for THIS?! Attending 3 more before end of day. Bullshit meter is officially broken.

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) April 20, 2018

Suddenly, this school walkout business doesn't sound all that much like a legitimate grassroots movement. It's more like a combo of opportunistic students trying to get the day off and leftist gun-grabbers trying to grandstand with said opportunistic kiddos. I don't doubt some of the kids are haters of boomsticks. Though I'm starting to think their fervor for jacking everyone's gats is a tad exaggerated.

Kyle is a real mensch for standing up to his anti-gun peers. He also appears to be a world-class troll with his pro-gun response to the walkouts. For that, we must give him all the props. Somebody buy this kid all the root beers.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/kyle-kashuv-walkout/ target=_blank >Kyle Kashuv Celebrates #NationalSchoolWalkout at the Gun Range</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Most Viewed Threads