Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Kitten Will Do Whatever It Takes To Reach His Puppy Friend. Cats Vs Cancer.

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
This small glass cage is no match for a determined kitten trying to make it to his best bud. Well done little fella!

To watch the video, Please Click Here, Otherwise, the site will not be able to raise money via advertisements for Cancer Charities.

Here is a link to the full site Please Click Here, helping to fight cancer one cat video at a time.

Last edited:

Jayhawker

Sep 5, 2018

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
I can imagine my Maine Coon doing this. He loves dogs. Good cause!!! I cannot tell if the causes are just for people with cancer or animals as well. A couple of charities devoted to people, cats and/or dogs are:
This month the charity they are fundraising for is:
Angel Foundation

Through an innovative and integrated approach of financial assistance, education and support, Angel Foundation helps adults with cancer and their families so that they may live life well with stability, strength and resilience.

From my experience on the site, they appear to only fundraise for people with cancer and their families. I will bookmark the links you posted.

Reactions: TPcat78