Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Kathy Griffin to Play Kellyanne Conway in Comedy Central Special

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Comedian Kathy Griffin will play White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Comedy Central's "Make America Great-A-Thon: A President Show Special," which airs next Tuesday at 11 p.m.

The special will be Griffin's first television role since she sparked controversy by posing in a photo shoot holding a fake severed head of President Donald Trump, the Daily Beast reported.

Griffin apologized after the shoot, which led CNN to terminate their agreement for her to appear on the network's New Year's Eve program, but thinks that the reaction was overblown.

"I think it's important to lean into the controversy, because I know so much more about it now," she told the New York Times on Thursday. "I think now enough time has passed where people are starting to see the ridiculousness of what happened to me, and they're seeing other people that Trump has done it to."

The Comedy Central special "ostensibly seeks to raise money for The President Show's President Trump (as played by Anthony Atamanuik on the show) to raise money for projects he can't fund, including the border wall with Mexico and a settlement with Stormy Daniels," according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The post Kathy Griffin to Play Kellyanne Conway in Comedy Central Special appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.

The post <a href=http://freebeacon.com/culture/kathy-griffin-play-kellyanne-conway-comedy-central-special/ target=_blank >Kathy Griffin to Play Kellyanne Conway in Comedy Central Special</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...