Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Kamala Harris Struggles To Answer Basic Question During First Solo Interview

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Vice President Kamala Harris struggled to answer questions Friday night during her first solo interview as the Democrat presidential nominee.

The interview with 6abc Action News (WPVI-TV) was with a friendly reporter who did not ask Harris any difficult questions.

Harris was asked during the first question if she could name “one or two specific things” that she is planning to do that will bring prices down and make life more affordable for people.

Harris was not able to name a single policy that will bring down prices. She later mentioned her plan to give $25,000 in down payment assistance to first-time home buyers, but that does not make owning a home more affordable, it increases the cost of homes.

“Well, I’ll start with this,” Harris began. “I grew up a middle class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hard working people, you know, construction workers and nurses and teachers. And I try to explain to some people who may not have had the same experience, you know, if — but a lot of people will relate to this. You know, I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn, you know? And, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity and that we, as Americans, have a beautiful character.”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

“You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams, but not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions,” she continued. “So when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. My mother, you know, worked long hours, and our neighbor helped raise us, we used to call her … I still call her our second mother. She was a small business owner. I love our small business owners. I learned who they are from my childhood, and she was a community leader. She hired locally, she mentored. Our small businesses are so much a part of the fabric of our communities, not to mention, really, I think, the backbone of America’s economy.”

She then touted how she would give business startups a large tax deduction, which does not bring down prices or make living more affordable.

After talking about how she will give people $25,000 in assistance to purchase homes, she then claimed that those people will be able to afford those homes long-term. Many experts have warned that the incentives that Harris is creating could lead people to purchase homes that they won’t be able to afford long-term, thus leading to a mortgage crisis.

WATCH:

Kamala details her plan to bring down prices (which are up 20.3% since she took office):

“I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn. Ya know?” pic.twitter.com/XbRpRHaLKs

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 13, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/kamala-harris-struggles-to-answer-basic-question-during-first-solo-interview target=_blank >Kamala Harris Struggles To Answer Basic Question During First Solo Interview</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...