Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Jamie Dimon Endorses Elon Musk’s ‘Efficiency Commission’; Weighs In On Presidential Race

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO of JPMorgan Chase, endorsed Elon Musk’s proposed “government efficiency commission” during an interview where he also weighed in on the state of the U.S. presidential race.

Dimon, who made the remarks during a Tuesday interview on CNBC-TV18, said that he was not planning to endorse either candidate and was more focused on policy.

He said he wanted to do things “to make America healthier and to lift up all of our citizens.”

Dimon said that the bottom 20 percent of Americans have been “left behind” and that populism is on the rise because they are “dying younger,” “their schools are worse,” and “they have more crime in the neighborhoods.”

Regarding the prospect of Musk joining a potential future Trump administration, Dimon said: “So, Elon – this idea about having an efficiency commission – I actually like the idea.”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

“I mean, I think governments have to become more efficient, more competent, and look at when they take money, what do they get for it?” he continued. “And I actually think it’s a very good idea.”

“We really need to do it,” he added. “I mean in America we need to do it, I’m sure a lot of other countries need to do the same thing.”

#Exclusive | Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO of JPMorgan Chase, says he likes Elon Musk’s idea of an Efficiency Commission. Dimon tells Prashant Nair that governments must be more competent

(@_prashantnair) #JPMorganChase #JamieDimon #ElonMusk #cnbctv18digital pic.twitter.com/19TqOSDilq

— CNBC-TV18 (@CNBCTV18News) September 24, 2024
Dimon also said he was worried about geopolitical events because of their ability to “determine the state of the economy.”

“It’s really the geopolitics, that these things, you know, they’re getting worse, they’re not getting better,” he said. “There’s a chance for accidents in energy supply. God knows other countries get involved. You have a lot of war taking place right now. You have American warships being attacked almost every day in the Red Seas. That’s my biggest caution.”

“We’ve got to really think through how much debt countries can put on before it causes a real problem,” he added. “So I’m a long-term optimist. Short run, I’m a little more skeptical than other people that everything’s going to be great. Markets are pricing things like they’re going to be great. Put me on the cautious side of that one.”

Geopolitics & conflicts are getting worse & remain the biggest risk for the state of the economy, that’s the word coming in from the world’s top banker, Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO, JPMorgan Chase, from the sidelines of JPMorgan India Investor Summit. He tells Prashant Nair that… pic.twitter.com/ump3eFq4VY

— CNBC-TV18 (@CNBCTV18News) September 24, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/jamie-dimon-endorses-elon-musks-efficiency-commission-weighs-in-on-presidential-race target=_blank >Jamie Dimon Endorses Elon Musk’s ‘Efficiency Commission’; Weighs In On Presidential Race</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...