Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

I’m a Definite, Determined, and Devoted Pro-choice Fundamental Baptist!

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
By: Don Boys, Ph.D.

http://donboys.cstnews.com/im-a-definite-determined-and-devoted-pro-choice-fundamental-baptist

I’m a definite, determined, and devoted pro-choice fundamental Baptist! I believe a woman has a right, responsibility, and requirement to choose—a choice to keep her knees together or rear a child. That personal, practical, and profound choice would solve most of the abortion problems.

I told a young woman (who had 13 children all supported by taxpayers) on the Sally Jessy Raphael Show where we were both guests that she would be much better off if she had spent more time in the vertical position standing on her own two feet than in a horizontal position. She looked at me blankly not understanding what I said.

While it is commendable that she did not choose abortion (since that would eliminate her income), she obviously did not choose to keep her knees together.

Is it possible, dare I say it, that the young woman above did not know why a baby seemed to pop out every nine months or so? Sex, one of God’s greatest gifts to humanity, can be misused as in prostitution, pedophilia, perversion (same sex “marriage”) polygamy (multiple wives), polyandry (multiple husbands), and polyamory (simultaneous and mutual sexual relationships).

I began my first book, Liberalism: A Rope of Sand, in 1979 with this shocking incident: Professor L. R. Agnew, of the UCLA School of Medicine posed this set of circumstances to his students: “Here is the family history. The father has syphilis, the mother has TB. They have already had four children. The first one is blind, the second one died. Third is deaf. The fourth has TB. The mother is pregnant with her fifth child. The parents are willing to have an abortion if you decide they should. What do you think?”

“Most of the students decided on abortion,” said Professor Agnew.

“Congratulations!” he told them. “You have just murdered Beethoven.”

Prolife people should be careful to make it clear that the fact the child turned out to be a master musician whose work is celebrated worldwide, makes no difference in the morality. If Beethoven had turned out to be a chimney sweep, it would have made no difference as to right and wrong. Of course, it would have impacted the world.

Radical leftists are frothing at the mouth over the decisions in Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, and Texas because of the abortion bills they have passed or are in the process of passing. It is getting dangerous to be an abortionist; jail time may be in their future. It should be since they are butchering helpless babies who can’t even cry out in their defense.

Humanity has become so jaded that they even affirm that a child should be aborted if he or she would not have a good quality of life. Some even think parents should have the right to kill a child a few years after birth! Of course, only the barbarians among us approve, advise, and advocate such brutality.

The baby killers’ progressive violence runs along a continuum from killing the baby within a few weeks of conception to the heartbeat to right up to birth. Some after birth.

It was revealed in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell that a late-term baby survived a botched abortion and was “swimming” in a toilet and “trying to get out.” An assistant killer then took the large baby out and “snipped the back of its neck while the mother was still in the room.” Then Cosnell, a bloody barbarian baby butcher, sarcastically said that the baby “was big enough that it could walk to the store or the bus stop.” I’d like to see Gosnell in his white coat walk up the 13 steps of a gallows—literally.

There was testimony that the abortionist had snipped the spinal cords of about 10 babies who survived the abortion procedure. He was sentenced to life without parole but the babies they had dug out of the clogged toilet are still dead.

In my opinion, everyone in this sorry, sordid, sinful mess is complicit to murder–not manslaughter, not accidental death, not wrongful death, but murder. And any society that permits such atrocities is vile, vicious, and violent–and in the toilet.

Two professors published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, a paper titled, “After-Birth Abortion: Why Should the Baby Live?” It was a shocker defending and advocating infanticide but calling it after-birth abortion, is a distinction without a difference. According to the American Heritage Dictionary, infanticide is the act of killing an infant or the practice of killing newborn infants.

The professors declared, “Therefore we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”

Their vacuous arguments get worse by the paragraph. They say, “Merely being human is not in itself a reason for ascribing someone a right to life.” The professors argue that personhood doesn’t begin until sometime after birth, so there must be some magic going through the birth canal.

The professors defend their position by saying, “n order for a harm to occur, it is necessary that someone is in the condition of experiencing that harm. If a potential person, like a fetus and a newborn, does not become an actual person, like you and us, then there is neither an actual nor a future person who can be harmed, which means that there is no harm at all….In these cases, since non-persons have no moral rights to life, there are no reasons for banning after-birth abortions.”

No one can defend such heartless slaughter but they try. In fact, some people tell us abortion is an “act of compassion” since an unnecessary and unwanted child will also grow up unloved. Well, I’d rather be “unwanted” and “unloved” than “unalive.”

There are many motives for a woman deciding to kill her unborn baby; one reason is the baby will be an inconvenience to her. After all, it is difficult to live an active social life with a baby hanging on the hip. Or, being required to get a baby sitter each night. Plus, you know, all the months of sickness, awkwardness, etc., and the sleepless nights, colic, teething, feeding, etc. Babies are a lot of trouble.

Still others tell us a child should not be permitted to live if he or she (no other choice) will be disabled, disfigured, or debased. Of course, it would be nice if the baby had a choice in the decision. But only the woman has a choice. Not the baby. Not the father who is seldom involved in this discussion.

It seems a woman assumes that that life within her is hers alone; but the father has as many rights as the mother. The baby would not be there but for his cooperation. But then, the father is never considered by the hypocrites at Planned Parenthood or the screaming feminists. He, like the unborn baby, has no rights.

Women, in a word, have a right to control their own bodies and that word is “no.” They become “with child” because they refused to say the word and keep their knees together. The heartless mother, the nurses, and doctors will all stand at the Judgment one day as they finally realize that they tried to undo what God did. Psalm 127:3 tells us “Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord.”

In a nation where little children (born and unborn) are slaughtered, no one is safe. Fyodor Dostoevsky (author of Crime and Punishment, etc.) said, “If God is dead, then nothing is morally wrong.”

But God is not dead; I met and spoke with Him this morning; and those who kill the innocent will also meet with Him!

Dr. Don Boys is a former member of the Indiana House of Representatives, who ran a large Christian school in Indianapolis and wrote columns for USA Today for eight years. Boys’ book, Muslim Invasion: The Fuse is Burning! is available here. Follow Dr. Boys on Facebook at Don Boys, Ph.D. and TheGodHaters, Twitter, and visit his blog.

Well Noted

May 27, 2019
But, can you still think like an atheist? It's vitally important that you do, because the enemy is all around, a reflection of your own base nature. We were all born godless atheists, and persisted so for quite a long time, until the gospel was not only obediently believed, but well understood. For example, when liberals destroy that which they touch in helping, we can see their innocence not only on a scriptural basis, but in our own divided nature.