Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Hymns of Hate from Black Leaders!

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
By: Don Boys, Ph.D.

Hymns of Hate from Black Leaders! « Don Boys (cstnews.com)

A few years ago, I thought a racist was a person—black, white, or polka dot—who disliked someone of another race because they were of another race. Of course, that’s hardly their fault. However, from the major media, it seems I have been wrong all along. It seems Blacks cannot be racists, and whites are always racists —because they were born into whiteness.

Racism is the blackjack used in an attempt to beat Whites and Conservative Blacks (called Uncle Toms by black racists) into submission. Black fanatics seeking an audience, advancement, and an advantage, usually look through rage-colored glasses.

Moreover, I have been convinced in recent years that Black leaders are America’s most irresponsible, insincere, and inept people. They have surrendered any modicum of honesty to the god of wokeism. They will say anything, take any position, and support any person without consideration for their courage or cowardice, compassion or cruelty, facts or fantasy, or honor or hokum.

And white politicians, pundits, preachers, professors, and the press with enormous influence are too gutless to condemn their insanity and, in some cases, their insincerity.

Martin Luther King’s 1967 “The Other America” speech at Stanford University was two years after California and Harlem’s race riots. King vainly tried to explain the cause of rioting and looting to his mainly white audience. He said, “A riot is the language of the unheard.” No, rioting, looting, and burning are the results of destructive, devious, and demented minds and cannot be justified. King was not ridiculed for such a stupid statement because of his special status.

It is time for Blacks to look at where they are in America—not in bondage, not on a plantation, not second class but in the best situation they have ever been. They are free and have more prestige, power, possessions, property, and presence than at any time in their history. Many Blacks are in far better circumstances than ordinary white people. However, the rhetoric of their leaders does not indicate that reality.

Instead, many black leaders pretend Blacks live on an antebellum plantation waiting hand and foot on a vile, vicious, and violent Simon Legree. While chattel slavery can never be justified, all slave owners were not so stupid as to kill those who did their plantation work. All Blacks are not heroes, nor are all Whites zeros.

History is full of dishonest, dishonorable, and devious Blacks that were charlatans—and worse.

LeRoi Jones declared, “they [Whites] owe us everything, including their lives.” It is astounding that anyone, especially Blacks, would consider that dude an icon of black history. However, Blacks are very careless and seem to support almost any popular Black, no matter how vile, vicious, or violent they are.

It seems color, not character is the deciding factor when choosing heroes.

Marcus Garvey, a famous Black leader, declared, “Every student of history, of impartial mind, knows that the Negro ruled the world when white men were savages and barbarians living in caves; that thousands of Negro professors at that time taught in the universities of Alexandria, then the seat of learning—that ancient Egypt gave to the world civilization and that Greece and Rome have robbed Egypt of her arts and letters, and taken all the credit to themselves.”

His inaccurate, incredible, and insane tirade continued: “It is not surprising, however, that white men should resort to every means to keep Negroes in ignorance of their history. It would be a great shock to their pride to admit to the world today that 3,000 years ago black men excelled in government and were the founders and teachers of art, science and literature.”

The racism in the above statement is only exceeded by his ignorance or his deliberate lies in rewriting history. Every informed Black should be embarrassed by his stupid comment, but I don’t know any civil rights leader who condemned his diatribe.

Of course, reversing Black and White would still be untrue.

I don’t mean to be unkind, but it is undisputed that Blacks are the only group in America who have not risen as a group during their tenure. Compare them to the Irish, Jews, Mexicans, Asians, Germans, Italians, and others. But I suppose it is racism to report that uncomfortable reality. Sure, numerous Blacks are very successful, but as a group, they have worsened.

Louis Farrakhan declared, “The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman, or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”

Yet, Farrakhan, an outspoken Jew-hater, has been courted and promoted by numerous white and black leaders who consider him untouchable. Tragically, he has wasted his life being fat, racist, and stupid. But then, he does always dress well in costly clothes.

Significantly, Joe Biden attended the funeral of a Capitol Hill Police Officer who was killed by a supporter of Farrakhan and then participated in a meeting with supporters of Louis Farrakhan.

Such inane action proves Biden does not abide by my historical friend Bill Shakespeare’s statement, “Consistency, thou art a jewel.” In kindness, Biden’s excuse could be he has sadly slipped into the shadows of senility. However, that doesn’t excuse his advisors, his wife, and leaders of the Democrat Party for putting him in a position that exposes his pathetic recklessness.

Another black leader wrote, “Everywhere the white man may be, even in Europe, the earth belongs to the Black Man.” He also declared, “The Time of the Rise of the Black Man of America is NOW!”

The film “Why Don’t We Murder More White People” aired at a San Francisco museum for a month. A description of the film depicted it as “an examination of whiteness, its unassailable immortality, and how it permeates our daily lives.” It tells us that whiteness is violence, and that Whites are born “inherently evil.” One person said, “I think if you’re not supporting people of color and to end white supremacy, and you’re neutral, or you are that person that’s perpetrating it, then you shouldn’t — I think you deserve harm.”

Your tax dollars produced the film. Wonder what would happen if I suggested that police should kill more Blacks. Oh, I see. That’s different. Blacks can’t be racist, and we must forgive their racist ranting and only smile at their pathetic swaggering, breast-beating antics.

Black zealot Damon Young admitted he “Recite the Lord’s Prayer with my family. But instead of ending it with ‘Amen,’ adds, ‘and then kill whitey.’” What apparent hypocrisy (and blasphemy) and such action in the presence of children is blatant child abuse.

Biden’s nominee to head the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Kristen Clarke, wrote, among other things, that “Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites” and “Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities.” When she said that, no one yelled “racism” and demanded she be rejected. To their credit, all Republican senators except Susan Collins of Maine voted against her. Were those Republicans racists, or were the supporting Democrats racists?

I suppose it is bigotry for me to remind Kristen that only 16 Blacks have won Nobel Prizes, and 12 of those were awarded the easy-to-qualify-for Peace Prize. You know Obama, Mandela, King, Bunch, Tutu, etc. Since the desired prize began in 1901, 954 individuals (including 61 women) have received a Nobel Prize, so do we accuse the leftist Nobel Committee of racism?

When I hear such insane, inaccurate, and intolerable pronouncements as Kristen’s, I immediately think it is all a joke, or someone is clinically insane, or maybe only the spouting of a certified idiot. Obviously, truth is being sacrificed at the altar of pretended tolerance. It appears Kristen is incompetent even though she graduated from Harvard and Columbia Law School, which may tell you how far those schools have degenerated.

If I were a trustee of one of those schools, I would demand the return of her degree.

Race hustler Ibram X Kendi (born Henry Rogers) attacked Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett as a “white colonizer” for adopting two Haitian children. According to the jerk (Kendi, not Barrett), the justice thought such action would protect her from charges of racial bigotry.

Does any lucid person believe a prominent white family would adopt black children to score points with the woke crowd? Isn’t it possible, just possible, that the Barrett family loves children and wants to give desperate black kids an incredible opportunity to be loved and reared for personal success?

WorldNetDaily reported on the racism of a New York Times writer who believes white people are “bloodsuckers” and “barbaric devils.” Nikole Hannah-Jones, the reporter behind the New York Times’ 1619 Project declared America was “founded to preserve slavery.” She recently demanded and was paid a $40,000 fee for a speech at a Virginia high school. I might consider listening to her speech if I received a $40 listening fee. But on second thought, I would not. Hannah-Jones has proved to be a farce and a fraud and far from factual, in my opinion.

Is it racism to disclaim, dislike, and disparage the black subculture—what passes as music, living on welfare for generations, absent fathers, high prison incarceration, corrupted English, etc.? It is not racism to point out that Blacks are the only minority in U.S. History who has failed to improve after many generations; liberal politicians (mostly Democrats) are the reason.

Nigerian-born rap artist Jesse Ekene Nweke Conable believes only white people can be racists and called for his fans to “shoot” white people while urging, “Take them as slaves and treat them even worse.” He added, “We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money. To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power.” Making the shape of a gun with his hand, Conable asserted, “If any white guy or white girl is trying to talk ** about you, shoot them! If they talk ** about your family, shoot them!”

If racist Blacks have their way, your future will forever be a boot on your face. Wishing does no good, but many Americans wish their ancestors would have picked their own cotton.

(Dr. Don Boys is a former member of the Indiana House of Representatives who ran a large Christian school in Indianapolis and wrote columns for USA Today for 8 years. Boys authored 20 books, the most recent, Reflections of a Lifetime Fundamentalist: No Reserves, No Retreats, No Regrets! The eBook is available at Amazon.com for $4.99. Other titles at www.cstnews.com. Follow him on Facebook at Don Boys, Ph.D., and visit his blog. Send a request to [email protected] for a free subscription to his articles and click here to support his work with a donation.)

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” John Bunyan, Baptist Preacher