Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

House Intel Report Reveals James Clapper Leaked Dossier Briefing to CNN’s Jake Tapper – Then Lied About It

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
The much-anticipated House Intel Russia report was released Friday morning, officially clearing President Trump of any “collusion” during the election.

The House Intel report also revealed former DNI Chief, James Clapper leaked the dossier briefing to CNN's Jake Tapper.

Fake News CNN then ran a story featuring James Clapper, denying Clapper leaked to CNN.

You just can't make this stuff up.

According to the House Intel report, James Clapper “provided inconsistent testimony to the Committee about his contacts with the media, including CNN.”

Via Sara Carter:

They noted that when Clapper was initially asked about leaks related to the dossier in July 2017, Clapper denied “discussing the dossier compiled by Steele or any other intelligence related to Russia hacking of the 2016 election with journalists.”

But according to the report, Clapper eventually acknowledged discussing the “dossier with CNN journalist Jake Tapper.” He also admitted that he may have told other journalists about the dossier.

“Clapper's discussion with Tapper took place in early January 2017, around the time IC leaders briefed President Obama and President-elect Trump, on ‘the Christopher Steele information,' a two-page summary of which was ‘enclosed in' the highly-classified version of the IC,” the Russia report states.

On January 10th, 2017, CNN reported then-President elect Trump had been briefed on January 6th about the salacious yet unverified dossier, compiled by Steele.

This story was precisely the ‘news hook' Buzzfeed needed to usher in the dossier which they published in full later on.

The Russian collusion story was now in full swing thanks to the Clapper-Tapper leak.

In Comey's recently published memos, he told Trump in January, the media had the dossier and was looking for a ‘news hook' to run with the story.

During a July 17, 2017 committee interview, James Clapper initially “flatly denied” discussing the Steele dossier “or any other intelligence related to Russia hacking of the 2016 election with journalists.”

Clapper then caved and admitted he discussed the dossier with Jake Tapper and other journalists.

Clapper also lied about leaking during an interview with Don Lemon in March.

Clapper told Don Lemon in March of 2017 that he didn't have any contact with the media about the dossier before he left his government post on Jan 20th.

“I didn't have any contact with media until after I left the government on the 20th of January, so I don't quite understand, at least what I've read, that somehow I leaked about the dossier,” James Clapper told Don Lemon.

“So you didn't leak anything about the dossier to any media?” Lemon asked Clapper.

“No, not…I mean, I talked about it after I left the government, but not during that period, and certainly not between the 6th of January and the 10th when the president-elect himself talked about it.”

WATCH CLAPPER LIE – VIDEO:

After getting dossier leaks from James Clapper, CNN ran a story featuring James Clapper denying that James Clapper leaked to CNN. #ThisIsABanana https://t.co/xoLTjCaPEi

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 27, 2018

The post House Intel Report Reveals James Clapper Leaked Dossier Briefing to CNN's Jake Tapper – Then Lied About It appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/house-intel-report-reveals-james-clapper-leaked-dossier-briefing-to-cnns-jake-tapper-then-lied-about-it/ target=_blank >House Intel Report Reveals James Clapper Leaked Dossier Briefing to CNN’s Jake Tapper – Then Lied About It</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...