Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Hillary Thought About Moving Abroad After Trump’s Victory

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
If only she had given it just a little more thought.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is currently embarking on a whirlwind tour for her book “What Happened,” with a stop in Auckland, New Zealand.

At a speaking engagement with a few thousand people, Clinton talked about how she felt following a humiliating defeat to President Trump.

She immersed herself in mystery novels “because the bad guy usually gets it in the end.”

But she also did some deep thinking about moving abroad.

Clinton said she received multiple offers to take up permanent residence in New Zealand.

“I must say I really did appreciate the offers,” she said. “Gave them some thought.”

America could only be so lucky.

.@HillaryClinton: I Gave “Some Thought” To Moving Abroad After Trump Wonhttps://t.co/NLfZTmT2FU

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) May 7, 2018

“I'm going to stay put because we have work to do in my country as well,” she threatened.

Good to know Hillary is just like every other overpaid, unqualified leftist who doesn't like Trump.

Threatens to leave the country to score points with their liberal friends, but is never able to actually commit.

Other takeaways from her little speech include Clinton accusing Trump of “stalking me” during one of their debates, calling him a creep.

It's a story she's told before.

“Do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly: ‘Back up you creep, get away from me,'” she wrote.

She went from being a fighter willing to take on a supposed ‘creep' to a woman seeking to flee the country out of embarrassment in about a month's time.

Impressive.

My God, get over it. Go ahead and move

— Paul Lintner (@PLintner) May 7, 2018

Clinton also tried to get some street cred with the youth during her speech, discussing a television show about 20-somethings called “One Tree Hill.”

Except, she butchered it and called the show One Tree Place instead, according to the New Zealand Herald.

That's what's known as a ‘how do you do fellow kids' moment if there ever was one.

Additionally – in case you were worried – Hillary also managed to blame anybody and everybody for being a two-time loser as a candidate for President.

“It was a perfect storm,” she said of the election, “deep currents of anger and resentment flowing through our culture … Our political press that told voters my emails were the most important story … The unprecedented intervention in our election by the FBI director … The information warfare waged from within the Kremlin.”

And on and on.

It's too bad she didn't end up moving abroad. Perhaps then we wouldn't have to hear her constant whining.

Do you wish Clinton had moved out of the country after losing to President Trump? Share your thoughts below!

The post Hillary Thought About Moving Abroad After Trump's Victory appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-moving-abroad-trump-victory/ target=_blank >Hillary Thought About Moving Abroad After Trump’s Victory</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...