Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Hillary Clinton Spotted Wearing Cast During Latest Speech

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Hillary Clinton on Tuesday spoke about the 2016 presidential election, accepting that she was a terrible candidate and that President Trump's higher approval ratings show he was the better choice to lead America.

Just kidding … She whined about a whole host of reasons why she lost – including the usual suspects – repeated a conspiracy theory which has yet to be proven and believes America is in “a really bad spot” with Trump in the White House.

First, Clinton, still sporting an arm cast after slipping in the bathtub in India, ran off her list of excuses for losing in 2016.

“[E]very day that goes by there's more evidence and more proof of Russia and fake news and Cambridge Analytica and misogyny and sexism,” she said. “I mean it's hard, it's very hard.”

HILLARY https://t.co/RDm9r7b7gn

— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) April 4, 2018

She also blamed her good buddy James Comey again, saying she would have won had it not been for his letter to Congress in late October.

“But for the letter he wrote on October 28th I would have won,” she said.

Wait, did you think she was done there? Nay, Clinton also went on to blame the Russians (they were “stealing emails from my campaign”) and the left's favorite bogeyman, the NRA (they “spent more money on me than any other candidate”).

Comedian Dennis Miller sums it up best …

The absolute best thing about Hillary Clinton is that she's not a whiner!

— Dennis Miller (@DennisDMZ) April 4, 2018

Interestingly, all of those people were probably responsible for her slipping in the tub and fracturing her wrist in her mind.

Clinton went on to revive an old conspiracy theory in which she claims the Republican National Convention was selling t-shirts showing Trump holding up her head ala Kathy Griffin style.

“Some of you probably remember when Kathy Griffin held up the head of Trump,” she reminded listeners. “What you may not remember is they were selling Trump holding up my head at the Republican convention and nobody said a word.”

While shirts of this nature can be found online, there is zero evidence they were even present at the RNC, let alone sold there.

“There's no doubt that Clinton was confronted with an onslaught of sexist merchandise during her time on the campaign trail,” AOL reported. “Whether or not any of the items featured her severed head, however, remains unclear.”

Even the compliant Huffington Post reported at the time that “It's not clear if such severed head merchandise existed.”

Wow. Hillary's delusional. Who knew?

New: Hillary Clinton says that the U.S. will get worse under Donald Trump: We haven't “seen the bottom yet” https://t.co/2YYy3WbTBq pic.twitter.com/xUmgebU70O

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) April 4, 2018

Aside from all those verifiably crazy statements, Clinton went on to warn voters to show up at the midterms because things are going to get worse under Trump.

“I don't think we've seen the bottom yet,” she claimed. “You can march from now until doomsday, but if you don't elect people who agree with you nothing will change.”

Getting ‘worse' under Trump means slashed taxes, higher take-home pay, fewer regulations, wiping out ISIS, and historically low black and Hispanic unemployment numbers.

If that's getting to the bottom, then let's hope we stay there.

What do you make of Hillary's ridiculous comments? Share your thoughts below!

Source: The Daily Mail

The post Hillary Clinton Spotted Wearing Cast During Latest Speech appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-injury-wearing-during-speech/ target=_blank >Hillary Clinton Spotted Wearing Cast During Latest Speech</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...