Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Hillary Clinton Insider Philippe Reines: ‘F**k Sarah Sanders’; Melania and Trump Family ‘Diseased Clan’ with ‘Rotten Souls’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Former Hillary Clinton presidential campaigns adviser and Clinton State Department official Philippe Reines attacked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders with the most profane, sexist language following the controversial personal attacks on Sanders at Saturday's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner. Reines also attacked First Lady Melania Trump and the Trump family as being a “diseased clan” and having “rotten souls”.

Clinton's State Department myrmidons: Cheryl Mills and Philippe Reines with Sec. Hillary Clinton, photo via Free Republic.

Reines was fired up about President Donald Trump's too honest comments about the Paralympics at a White House ceremony this week honoring Olympians and Paralympians, “It's a little tough to watch too much.” Instead of attacking Trump, Reines blasted Sanders, tweeting, “…So f**k Sarah Sanders & f**k the Right's mascara derangement syndrome.”

“The Paralympics issued a statement defending its disabled athletes from @realDonaldTrump's hurtful comment they are hard to watch. THE PARALYMPICS. HARD TO WATCH. So f**k Sarah Sanders & f**k the Right's mascara derangement syndrome.”

The Paralympics issued a statement defending its disabled athletes from @realDonaldTrump's hurtful comment they are hard to watch.

THE PARALYMPICS. HARD TO WATCH.

So f**k Sarah Sanders & f**k the Right's mascara derangement syndrome. https://t.co/r6E2cRfuu2

— Philippe Reines (@PhilippeReines) April 29, 2018

Reines keyed off a Paralympics response to Trump that said, “Record numbers around the world are not finding @Paralympics tough to watch. Billions of viewers now take in the Paralympics in hundreds of countries around the world. We hope the US President continues to watch and be inspired by the Paralympics.”

Record numbers around the world are not finding @Paralympics tough to watch. Billions of viewers now take in the Paralympics in hundreds of countries around the world. We hope the US President continues to watch and be inspired by the Paralympics. https://t.co/3jhr5Fd8tT

— Paralympic Games (@Paralympics) April 28, 2018

Earlier, in a rant about the Trump administration and family, Reines included Melania Trump in vile smear calling her part of a “diseased clan” having “rotten souls”, “This thread by @MollyJongFast is a reminder why Sarah Slanders™️, Kellyanne, Spicer, Bannon, Priebus, Jared, Ivanka, Melania and their entire diseased clan need to stfu. No matter how low they felt tonight it's 1/1000th what their rotten souls deserve.”

This thread by @MollyJongFast is a reminder why Sarah Slanders™️, Kellyanne, Spicer, Bannon, Priebus, Jared, Ivanka, Melania and their entire diseased clan need to stfu. No matter how low they felt tonight it's 1/1000th what their rotten souls deserve.https://t.co/FaSDPswGyf

— Philippe Reines (@PhilippeReines) April 29, 2018

Reines has recently become a regular guest on the Fox News Channel.

Screen image in case of deletion (and source.)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Philippe-Reines-f**k-Sarah-Sanders-Twitter-04282018.jpg

Well, Laura, what do you think? Are you ever going to have this lowlife, vindictive clown on your show again? Reines is a vile and disgusting human being. Trump obviously meant it was hard to watch because he felt badly about what has happened to them and has compassion for them. pic.twitter.com/h15zxSXjjk

— Douglas Cogan (@DCCogan) April 29, 2018

Video of President Trump's remarks on the Paralympics.

“What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it's a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

WATCH: During an event with Team USA Olympians and Paralympians at the White House, President Trump said, "What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it's a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could." pic.twitter.com/geYUUu9vmg

— PBS NewsHour (@NewsHour) April 27, 2018

Senior Hillary Clinton adviser Philippe Reines on the Trump administration and the Trump family: “f**k Sarah Sanders”, “diseased clan”, “rotten souls”.

The post Hillary Clinton Insider Philippe Reines: ‘F**k Sarah Sanders'; Melania and Trump Family ‘Diseased Clan' with ‘Rotten Souls' appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/hillary-clinton-insider-philippe-reines-fk-sarah-sanders-melania-and-trump-family-diseased-clan-with-rotten-souls/ target=_blank >Hillary Clinton Insider Philippe Reines: ‘F**k Sarah Sanders’; Melania and Trump Family ‘Diseased Clan’ with ‘Rotten Souls’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...