Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

He Can’t Leave Soon Enough=> Paul Ryan Says Leaker James Comey a Man of Integrity (Video)

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Fired FBI Director James Comey admits in his book that he let Hillary walk because the polls showed her with a huge lead on Donald Trump.

Fired FBI Director James Comey also admitted in a Senate hearing that he leaked confidential memos for the press to report.

As President Trump said in a Sunday morning tweet: Comey will go down as the WORST FBI DIRECTOR in US history.

Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2018

But at least James Comey knows he can always count on Paul Ryan to snub President Trump and stick a finger in his eye.

Paul Ryan told NBC on Sunday that Comey was a man of integrity.
Good grief. This guy can't leave Congress soon enough.

Breitbart.com reported:

Sunday on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI) said former FBI Director James Comey was a man of integrity, as far as he knew.

When asked if Comey is a man of integrity Ryan said, “As far as I know. I don't know him very well. I've — two or three briefings is about what I had with James Comey.”

Todd asked, “Would you take him at his word? Would you trust his judgment?”

Ryan added, “Look. I'm not going to try and help sell some books.”

Ryan characterizes Trump's undignified attacks on Comey as "a book-selling food fight," says he doesn't support legislation to protect Mueller because he's had "plenty of conversations" with the White House and doesn't think Trump will move to fire him. pic.twitter.com/tvJPII4RYJ

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) April 15, 2018

The post He Can't Leave Soon Enough=> Paul Ryan Says Leaker James Comey a Man of Integrity (Video) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/he-cant-leave-soon-enough-paul-ryan-says-leaker-james-comey-a-man-of-integrity-video/ target=_blank >He Can’t Leave Soon Enough=> Paul Ryan Says Leaker James Comey a Man of Integrity (Video)</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...