Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Gerald Rivera Attacks Colleague Laura Ingraham

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
While Laura Ingraham is taking an unexpected break from her Fox News show this week, and anti-gun activist David Hogg is taking a victory lap over his boycott of her program, one Fox host is sending mixed messages about her future.

Geraldo Rivera, the Fox personality infamous for botching his Al Capone vault special, initially sided with Hogg in the spat. According to the Daily Mail, Rivera criticized Ingraham during an interview about a new book. From the report:

He first slammed the embattled Ingragam came while speaking with TheWrap on Monday at a launch for his book ‘The Geraldo Show,' at Del Frisco's in New York City.

‘What she did was terrible,' he said. ‘What she said was just indefensible.'

The 74-year-old Rivera continued, sharing concerns on how ‘The Ingraham Angle' would cope after 18 companies pulled ads from the show.

‘I don't know' about Ingraham's fate at the channel. It's not going to be an easy road,' he added.

Rivera didn't stop there. He also blasted the ongoing boycott of Ingraham's show, saying, ‘I detest secondary boycotts. I think they're anti-democratic. They are a threat to the First Amendment.”

Well, it seems that qualification wasn't enough and that someone at Fox may have talked to Rivera about his comments. It turns out speculating about the future of a colleague is a no-no.

Yesterday, Rivera walked back his remarks. On Twitter he posted the following:

Media missed my point, while I disagree with Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle on this issue, I'm glad she apologized & I'm even happier that she will be back on Monday. These political boycotts need to stop. They are an attack on the 1st Amendment & an infringement of free speech.

— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) April 3, 2018

So, Rivera not only questioned Ingraham's future at Fox News, but he is now saying she'll be back on Monday.

I guess we'll have to see what happens next Monday. Will Ingraham return?

What do you think will happen to Laura Ingraham after the latest boycott? Tell us your thoughts below!

The post Gerald Rivera Attacks Colleague Laura Ingraham appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/gerald-rivera-ingraham-laura/ target=_blank >Gerald Rivera Attacks Colleague Laura Ingraham</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78
C

cherryfilet

Geraldo the Waldo man. Always tripping over his moustache.
Good thing I read your post b4 I began writing. That's what I was thinking too. If he had half a brain he wouldn't always get caught with foot in mouth.
And he needs to remind himself, since he's so self-righteous, advertisers would never ever back his show, which is why she has a show and he doesn't.