Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

FDA under fire: Anna Paulina Luna takes a stand against toxic food

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

While we’re told the food we eat is safe by government organizations like the FDA, the chemicals contained in that food are anything but safe.

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna shed light on this shockingly little known fact when she proposed legislation to ban toxic food dyes and high-fructose corn syrup in foods.

“One of the legislations that I’ve been very passionate about is really ensuring that all Americans, regardless of party affiliation or social class, have access to clean food,” Luna tells Sara Gonzales.

Luna, who grew up using food stamps, calls what’s happening “subsidizing government poison,” which is “making some of the poorest people in our country sick.”

“Ultimately, that contributes to more debt and also to shorter life expectancies, to infertility, and really I think the people that are being hurt the most are our children.”

“So, what we’re finding is a lot of these artificial food dyes that are banned, mind you, in a lot of countries like Australia, in parts of Europe, and in Asia, are actually linked to cancer, infertility, ADHD,” Luna explains. “It’s really hurting our kids and hurting our people.”

The corporations using the chemicals are “taking the cheap way out and basically are serving up poison to our families.”

While Luna hopes she’ll have bipartisan support no matter what, she's sure a Trump presidency will help get her bill passed.

“It needs to happen,” Gonzales says. “I hope this is also a step towards just completely upending the FDA, because at the end of the day, I mean they’re the ones who are allowing all of these toxic chemicals and food dyes and all of these to be put into American food.”

Want more from Sara Gonzales?

To enjoy more of Sara's no-holds-barred take to news and culture, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.

The post <a href=https://www.theblaze.com/shows/sara-gonzales-unfiltered/fda-toxic-chemicals-in-food target=_blank >FDA under fire: Anna Paulina Luna takes a stand against toxic food</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...