Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Fan Mail For Parkland Shooter Flows Into Broward County Jail

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Sad times in our culture. Much like the weirdo's over the decades who idolize scum such as Charles Manson.. They creepy-crawl out of the wood work for the next star killer.

Nickarama | March 29, 2018 11:42 am
https://www.weaselzippers.us/379990-fan-mail-for-parkland-shooter-flows-into-broward-county-jail/

Via Daily Caller:

"Young girls, older women and even some men have sent fan mail and letters of encouragement to Parkland shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz, the Florida Sun-Sentinel reports. The letters, which range from offers of friendship to obscene photos and propositions, have been delivered to Cruz via the Broward County Jail.

Broward County Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, whose office represents Cruz, told the Sun-Sentinel that the sheer volume is unprecedented. “There’s piles of letters. In my 40 years as public defender, I’ve never seen this many letters to a defendant. Everyone now and then gets a few, but nothing like this.”

The Sun-Sentinel, having obtained copies of a number of the letters, described one from an 18-year-old girl who saw Cruz on television and “something attracted me to you.” She went on to offer encouragement, as well as a description of her breast size. An older woman from Chicago sent a series of provocative photos."