Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Facebook Threatens Media 'Work With Us Or Die'

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/facebook-threatens-media-work-with-us-or-die/
by Cristina Laila August 14, 2018

Facebook exec Campbell Brown told a group of Australian media execs recently that Mark Zuckerberg “doesn’t care” about publishers. (Shocker)

“We will help you revitalize journalism … in a few years the reverse looks like I’ll be holding your hands with your dying business like in a hospice.,” Ms. Brown told Australian media executives in a closed-door meeting.

The Sun reported:

" According to The Australian, as part of a four-hour closed-door meeting with Ms Brown, the top exec for the social media giant said: “We will help you revitalise journalism … in a few years the reverse looks like I’ll be holding your hands with your dying business like in a hospice.”

Five sources present at the meeting confirmed the comments.

She was also reported to have said: “Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t care about publishers but is giving me a lot of leeway and concessions to make these changes”.

She added: ““We are not interested in talking to you about your traffic and referrals anymore. That is the old world and there is no going back – Mark wouldn’t agree to this.”

Facebook strongly denies the reports and said the quotes were “not accurate” and have been “taken out of context.” But they have not released transcripts of the meeting. "

Oh do tell Ms. Brown.. . .

Not to 'stick up' for Mark DickSuckerBerg.. but what you said make it sound like you're admittedly taking power over away from that Twerp Mark.

Perhaps a little friendly advice for an employee: Don't publicly state at a meeting that you are trying to upstage your own boss! You could swiftly find your butt out of a job.

Still.. with that said -- f**k Mark and all of his minion employees at that hell hole disaster of a "website"!!! You globalist rat dropping bastards will never own the entire internet!!