Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Even Ultra-Lib Bill Maher Is Sick Of David Hogg’s Attitude Problem, Defends Laura Ingraham

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
How can anyone, on EITHER side, think David Hogg is anything but a rude, entitled punk at this point?

Bill Maher kind of went off on him last night, and I must say I'm both surprised and refreshed that he would stand up for Laura Ingraham.

Seriously… did you see that coming?

According to Newsweek:

HBO host Bill Maher accused Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg of “bullying” Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham for the advertising boycott of her primetime program.

Maher said during his Real Time with Bill Maher show Friday night that he wanted to “defend” Ingraham as more than a dozen companies pulled spots from her show.

Maher challenged Hogg, a 17-year-old who has become a major voice for gun control along with other fellow classmates following the deadly mass shooting in Florida almost two months ago.

He praised Hogg and the other Parkland activists for their success in bringing the issue of gun control to the forefront of the political stage like it never has before.

“But, you now, if you're going to be out there in the arena and make yourselves the champions of this cause people are going to have the right, I think, to argue back,” Maher said during the panel portion of his show according to Mediaite.

I think he's ENTIRELY right… and really surprising coming from this dude.

But yeah, it's not like Maher loves Ingraham… he just sees what Hogg is doing as wrong.

Maher also said that Ingraham, who previously appeared on his old ABC show Politically Incorrect, and that over the years she had become a “terrible person.”

But when Maher brought up Hogg's boycott an audience member cheered and Maher challenged the boycott as un-American.

“He complains about bullying? That's bullying!” Maher said. “I have been the victim of a boycott… It is wrong. You shouldn't do this by team, you should do it by principle.”

David Hogg isn't just a bully… he's an entitled, sniveling BRAT of a bully who DEMANDS he be listened to as an adult, but then plays the “OMG I'M JUST A KID!!!” card if anyone DARE disagree with him.

Just watch him react to being called one:

Fox News has stood by Ingraham after she tweeted last month that Hogg was “whining” about not being accepted to four California colleges. Hogg then responded by calling for the boycott and some top companies adhered by pulling ads.

Ingraham has been heavily criticized since the apparent attack on Hogg, but a top executive at the cable network said it would not “allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts” and that it “looked forward” to Ingraham's return.

Ingraham is expected to get back on the air following a family vacation this coming Monday.

And I know that many of us look forward to her return!

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/07/even-ultra-lib-bill-maher-is-sick-of-david-hoggs-attitude-problem-defends-laura-ingraham/ target=_blank >Even Ultra-Lib Bill Maher Is Sick Of David Hogg’s Attitude Problem, Defends Laura Ingraham</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: BoricuaRepublicano

Most Viewed Threads