Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Emotional Support Human

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Just a little light-hearted story, to break up the constant negative we see / hear/ read every day.

_____

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/emotional-support-human/
By Rod DreherApril 28, 2018, 12:38 AM

Good Story.JPG

"Bill Arey

I was walking around the LSU Lake and saw this beautiful display of love. I spoke to the gentleman - he said for years
he walked his dog twice a day along the lake.
Now the dog's days are numbered because of cancer and he can't walk well any longer.
So this wonderful man has come up with a way to still be out walking by the lake twice a day with his dog."

Bravo to the owner. A clever idea to keep the old dog happy as long as possible!

http://conservativeangle.com/emotional-support-human/

Reactions: Conservative Angle

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Also lately.. Disqus is being a huge pain in the ass with their "reCAPTCHA" bullcrap.

They never announced they was going to force that google-based garbage on us. It's about enough to drive me away from bothering logging-in at times.

Thinking about using the forums even more often than normal.

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Music to our ears!

For whatever reason, people are reading, but not posting. The whole point of the forum is for reader interaction, not just us posting, people reading and then leaving.
It's my avatars fault.. He has their tongue!!! [/s]

We will never understand these people. They sign-up for websites, and never use them or say a word.

Besides that 'Recaptcha' nonsense... my other irritant is some websites I've been going on forever... for whatever reason, has decided to devout themselves to
Non-Stop Comey Comey Comey, Mueller Mueller Mueller, Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels Stormy Daniels, Dossier Dossier Dossier Dossier Dossier Dossier.

24 hours / 7 days a week.

Between hearing Rush Limbaugh's (plus many other radio hosts) continuous harping every hour-on-the-hour... and the websites following suit
[COUGH COUGH *GatewayPundit COUGH].

That s**t has driven me away to the point I don't care anymore. Hearing this beaten to death topic gives me an eye ache!

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Between hearing Rush Limbaugh's (plus many other radio hosts) continuous harping every hour-on-the-hour... and the websites following suit
[COUGH COUGH *GatewayPundit COUGH].

That s**t has driven me away to the point I don't care anymore. Hearing this beaten to death topic gives me an eye ache!
We've certainly had a belly full of it. The left never would have allowed this to continue if it was their side in the White House.

Reactions: TPcat78