Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

David Hogg Announces The Title Of His New Book… OBVIOUSLY Needs A History Lesson…

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

The Hogg kids are releasing a book. Because OF COURSE they are.

Wanna guess the title?

Today @lauren_hoggs and I are announcing our book #NeverAgain that tells the story of the foundation of this movement for those we lost. Lauren and I will be using the money made from the book to help heal the community. #NeverAgain out June 5th https://t.co/Vh2gWVWNGq

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) April 18, 2018

Announcing #NeverAgain, a book by @davidhogg111 and I that tells the story of how we turned our grief into action and how we fight and speak out for those who no longer can. All proceeds going to healing Parkland and to prevent gun violence. Coming out June 5th.

— Lauren Hogg (@lauren_hoggs) April 18, 2018

Yup. “Never Again”

Apparently, these kids either don't know what these words have been used to symbolize… or don't care.

But CERTAINLY, their editor, publisher, parents, friends, and families must have had enough sense to advise them against using a phrase often used for HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE, right?

RIGHT!?

Wrong. They're going with it. “Never Again” is catchy.

It is simply obscene for a gun control movement to use the motto #NeverAgain

Read a history book about how the Nazis disarmed the Jews before murdering them

— Dr. Deplorabot
(@buybuydandavis) April 18, 2018

Feel like pointing out that it appears you and your fellow sheep are appropriating #neveragain from Holocaust victims. You did learn about the Holocaust in school right? Or did you miss it because of walking out?

— April Lynn (@aprilynnia) April 18, 2018

Of all the titles you could have chosen, stealing NEVER AGAIN from the Holocaust? Are you kidding? Five million lost souls and their descendants are not pleased. pic.twitter.com/LKMW08gULG

— Douglas Cogan (@DCCogan) April 18, 2018

Are you really going to use the name never again? You need to educate yourself on what that term was used for, what it means, and the people it represents.

— Jason (@Jason62242444) April 18, 2018

We did recently find out that millennials don't even know what Auschwitz was, so are we really all that surprised?

“Never Again” has a sacred meaning already. Please use a different name for your book.

— Mary King (@maryking1948) April 18, 2018

Seriously though… this isn't just because I disagree with David Hogg's agenda… it's because it's terribly disrespectful to the original meaning of the phrase. It should not be used to push a political agenda.

I have soooooo many problems with politicizing the phrase #NeverAgain. It's a term used to memorialize the Holocaust (and, to a lesser extent, to memorialize the victims of the September 11th attacks). It is deeply gross to use that phrase to push for a divisive political agenda. https://t.co/vr2utXER8h

— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) April 18, 2018

Even those who DO agree with Hogg think so:

I really support u & your movement I am an avid advocate 4 strong gun control law However as a child of holocaust survivors I take umbrage with your use of the term #neveragain which until now has been associated with the holocaust

— Chesky Wertman (@chesk770) April 18, 2018

David probably thinks “Never Again” is a super catchy slogan he came up with… since those “Stupid adults who don't know how to use Democracy” couldn't have possibly come up with something as cool as the title of his new book.

It's shameful.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/18/david-hogg-announces-the-title-of-his-new-book-obviously-needs-a-history-lesson/ target=_blank >David Hogg Announces The Title Of His New Book… OBVIOUSLY Needs A History Lesson…</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...