Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Charlamagne Tha God: Trump ‘Going To Give Us One Of The Greatest Stand-Up Specials’ Ever In Biden Debate

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Political commentator Charlamagne Tha God says that he believes President Joe Biden is going to struggle during the presidential debate this week and that Democrats should be scared of former President Donald Trump because he has a since of humor.

Charlamagne made the remarks on a podcast ahead of the CNN debate on Thursday, predicting that Biden won’t be able to “keep up” with Trump.

“Listen, I don’t know, maybe it won’t be bad,” he said. “Maybe they got some new sh*t they’ve been working on, some super serum, you know what I mean, and they’re going to shoot [him up with something. It’s going to be bad, and it’s going to be so joke-filled. Donald Trump is dangerous because he’s funny. He’s going to give us one of the greatest stand-up specials we’ve ever seen on June 27th. The names he’s probably working on for Joe, the s**t he’s going to come with about Hunter. Oh my God. ‘He smokes crack, doesn’t he, Joe? He smokes crack. Does he smoke crack, Joe?’”

He said that the fact that the microphones are going to be muted so that the candidates can’t interrupt each other helps Biden because it would be easy for Trump to get in Biden’s head and trip him up.

WATCH:

‘Biden’s Not Gonna Be Able To Keep Up’: Charlamagne Says Trump Debate Will Be ‘Really Bad’ For President pic.twitter.com/3EB27H8rSI

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 21, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/charlamagne-tha-god-trump-going-to-give-us-one-of-the-greatest-stand-up-specials-ever-in-biden-debate target=_blank >Charlamagne Tha God: Trump ‘Going To Give Us One Of The Greatest Stand-Up Specials’ Ever In Biden Debate</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...