Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Bill Maher Rips Leftist Anti-Semitism And Democrat Border Policies, Begs For Return Of ‘Traditional Dads’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Liberal comedian Bill Maher slammed the political Left over multiple issues this week ranging from anti-Semitism in the Democrat Party to woke parenting that has crippled an entire generation of people.

Maher, who made the remarks during his HBO “Real Time” show on Friday, also warned that Democrats were in for a shellacking in the forthcoming November elections because of how weak President Joe Biden has been on the border.

“Voters from the European Parliament said, ‘We do not like this much immigration,'” Maher said in noting that Right-wing parties experienced significant gains in the recent European elections. “Voters keep saying over and over again, we are not comfortable with this level of immigration. I understand why, it doesn’t make you racist to say that. It’s going to get them f***ed on election day.”

Bill Maher on Biden’s immigration friendly policies “It’s going to get him fucked on election day”:
“Voters from the European Parliament said ‘We do not like this much immigration’. Voters keep saying over and over again, we are not comfortable with this level of immigration. I… pic.twitter.com/16GJ5zn9iN

— Eric Abbenante (@EricAbbenante) June 15, 2024
On the subject of Israel, Maher said that the anti-Semitism coming from the political Left is significantly worse than anti-Semitism coming from the political Right, and noted that it’s only gotten a small fraction of the coverage.

His remarks come after pro-Hamas leftists waved terrorist flags in New York City, vandalized Jews’ homes, and celebrated the October 7 massacre this last week.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

“How come it’s okay for the Left to hate the Jews?” Maher asked. “Because, obviously, if this was the people at Charlottesville doing this, wouldn’t there be a bigger outcry?”

“If the people in Charlottesville who were chanting ‘Jews won’t replace us,’ I mean, that’s bad,” he said. “It’s not as bad as ‘Death to.’ That’s not deplorable? … If one side is deplorables and the other side does something that’s — I mean, if I was a Holocaust survivor, and I guess there’s not many of those left, but if I was, I would choose ‘Jews will not replace us’ over ‘Death to Zionists.'”

“There’s no condemnation like there was with Charlottesville,” Maher added.

Bill Maher has come to realize that the left is the side that is most dangerous to Jews. Ana Navarro cannot understand how that came to be.
DEI teaches that Jews are part of the oppressor class because they are white, successful, and perform well on tests. People like you, Ana. pic.twitter.com/J8QQaGkURc

— Eric Abbenante (@EricAbbenante) June 15, 2024
Maher later begged for the return of “traditional dads” who know that their role with their children is to be “your parent, not your friend.”

“Our kids are crippled with anxiety because they haven’t properly been prepared for a world that doesn’t revolve around them,” he said. “The mental health disorder is on the part of the adults, not the children. The adults who forgot that to a child, discipline is love.”

Maher said that parents should be able to tell their children “because I said so” when challenged by their children about why they are giving an order.

“He isn’t your emotional support animal,” Maher said. “He’s simply a guy who understands the job: to raise an adult who can survive in the wild.”

He said that boys who lack a strong father figure end up following “meathead misogynist influencers” like Andrew Tate.

“He’s popular with teenage boys because when we don’t give them a masculine male role model to look up to, they go out and find one,” he said. “And being teenage boys, of course it’s going to be the worst possible one.”

This is what always happens when uber-liberal bullshit goes too far. pic.twitter.com/PWAvsFngkp

— Bill Maher (@billmaher) June 15, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/bill-maher-rips-leftist-anti-semitism-and-democrat-border-policies-begs-for-return-of-traditional-dads target=_blank >Bill Maher Rips Leftist Anti-Semitism And Democrat Border Policies, Begs For Return Of ‘Traditional Dads’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...