Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Biden Claims Only Way He’ll Drop Out Is ‘If The Lord Almighty Comes Down And Tells Me That’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

President Joe Biden claimed on Friday that the only way that he will quit his re-election campaign is “if the Lord Almighty comes down and tells” him to quit.

Biden made the remarks during an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in which he sought to quiet voices from within his own party who are pushing for his ouster.

“I convinced myself of two things,” Biden said. “I’m the most qualified person to beat him, and I know how to get things done.”

“If you can be convinced that you cannot defeat Donald Trump, will you stand down?” Stephanopoulos asked.

Biden responded: “It depends on if the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that, I might do that.”

When asked how he would respond if top Democrats came to him and said that they were worried that if he stayed in the race, they would lose the House and the Senate, Biden said: “I’d go into detail with them. I’ve spoken to all of them in detail including Jim Clyburn, every one of ’em. They all said I should stay in the race– stay in the race. No one said– none of the people said I should leave.”

When asked what he would do if they do ask him to leave, he responded: “They’re not gonna do that.”

“Look. I mean, if the Lord Almighty came down and said, ‘Joe, get outta the race,’ I’d get outta the race,” he said. “The Lord Almighty’s not comin’ down. I mean, these hypotheticals, George. … I met with them. I met with a lotta these people. I talk with them regularly. I had an hour conversation with Hakeem. I had more time with Jim Clyburn. I spent time with many hours off-and-on in the last little bit with Chuck Schumer. It’s not like– I had all the governors– all the governors.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

When pressed again about what he would do if his friends and supporters told him he was going to lose, he responded: “I’m not gonna answer that question. It’s not gonna happen.”

WATCH:

George Stephanopoulos: “If you can be convinced that you cannot defeat Donald Trump, will you stand down?”

President Biden: “It depends. If the Lord Almighty himself comes down and tells me that, I might do that.” pic.twitter.com/LWLkSRx8ML

— The Recount (@therecount) July 6, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-claims-only-way-hell-drop-out-is-if-the-lord-almighty-comes-down-and-tells-me-that target=_blank >Biden Claims Only Way He’ll Drop Out Is ‘If The Lord Almighty Comes Down And Tells Me That’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...