Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Barbra Streisand shocks world with comments about Michael Jackson's 'sexual needs' and his alleged child victims

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand triggered a wave of backlash this week for comments she made about two men who allege Michael Jackson sexually assaulted them as children.

What did she say?

In a story published in British newspaper The Times on Friday, Streisand reportedly downplayed the significance of sexual abuse allegations brought by Wade Robson and James Safechuck, which are highlighted in the blockbuster documentary "Leaving Neverland."

Streisand said she "absolutely" believes the allegations, but placed more blame on the parents of Robson and Safechuck than on the King of Pop, the New York Daily News reported.

"[Jackson's] sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand said. "You can say 'molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

"I feel bad for the children," she added, according to NYDN. "I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?"

Jackson's estate vehemently denies the allegations. Jackson died in 2009 from cardiac arrest at age 50. He faced other similar allegations prior to his death, and was even acquitted of child molestation in 2005.

What was the reaction?

People were outraged and sickened by Streisand's comments. Dan Reed, who directed the "Leaving Neverland" documentary, even questioned: "s pedophilia tolerated in parts of the entertainment industry?"

The post <a href=https://www.theblaze.com/news/barbra-streisand-michael-jackson target=_blank >Barbra Streisand shocks world with comments about Michael Jackson's 'sexual needs' and his alleged child victims</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...