Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

AWFUL! Chelsea Clinton: It’s Fair Game to Attack Ivanka Trump (Video)

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

on Monday Chelsea Clinton told “Late Night” host Stephen Colbert that it was OK to attack Ivanka Trump.

Last month a far left hack asked Ivanka Trump about rumors of her father's sexual affairs.

This was something that the press refused to question Chelsea about despite the fact her father, Bill Clinton, was accused of rape and assault.

As kind as the American public was to that young woman she now turns on her supposed friend Ivanka.
Disgusting.

The Hill reported:

Chelsea Clinton says Ivanka Trump is fair game when it comes to criticism lobbed at the White House.

“I think anyone who works for the president,” Clinton said during a Monday “Late Show” appearance, “should expect to be scrutinized for whatever decisions not only he or she is making, but whatever decisions the White House is making on any given day.”

Trump, who serves as a White House adviser, has taken heat for some of President Trump's policy decisions. The commander in chief's elder daughter said last year that liberal critics have “unrealistic expectations” of her ability to influence her father's agenda.

She also made headlines last month when she said during an interview during the Olympics that it was “inappropriate” to question her about sexual misconduct allegations against her father.

“I don't think that's a question you would ask many other daughters. I believe my father, I know my father, so I think I have that right as a daughter to believe my father,” Ivanka Trump told NBC's Peter Alexander.

The post AWFUL! Chelsea Clinton: It's Fair Game to Attack Ivanka Trump (Video) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/chelsea-clinton-fair-game-attack-ivanka-trump/ target=_blank >AWFUL! Chelsea Clinton: It’s Fair Game to Attack Ivanka Trump (Video)</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

Aimee

Mar 14, 2018
I think it's fair to say that the Trump family is learning a lot about liberals, and nothing good.

Reactions: TPcat78