Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Andrea Mitchell Issues UNEXPECTED Response To WHCD… But The Responses Are VILE

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

As we all now know, Sarah Sanders was VICIOUSLY attacked by some so-called comedian at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

I sort of expected it, unfortunately.

What I didn't expect was Andrea Mitchell's response:

Apology is owed to @PressSec and others grossly insulted ny Michelle Wolf at White House Correspondents Assoc dinner which started with uplifting heartfelt speech by @margarettalev – comedian was worst since Imus insulted Clinton's

— Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) April 29, 2018

Good for her. Andrea is very obviously liberal, but this just went beyond the pale. So… yeah. Good for her.

The responses to this? Well… they were vile.

She is a comedian, she was brought there to roast everyone. Shame on you for playing into their double standards!! Trump can always watch the Paralympics, oh wait that's too hard to watch.

— M Alex (@Slowtoad) April 29, 2018

THEIR double standards?

Are you STUPID?

The only apology I have for you, @MitchellReports, is the one I give you when I say I will no longer watch your show. Everything @michelleisawolf said at #WHCD was brutal truth. That the subjects can dish but can't take it is their problem. So, sorry, Andrea, not sorry. #WHCD

— Lesley Abravanel (@lesleyabravanel) April 29, 2018

Get of your high horse and actually think about what they really deserved. The bit was tame.

— AbsurdTimes (@HonestCharlie) April 29, 2018

“We wanted something MEANER!”

Nope. No apology. Our house is on FIRE

— Jane Lynch (@janemarielynch) April 29, 2018

OOOH. And CHRISSY FREAKING TEIGEN even joins in!

after everything this administration has said and done to the American people with no apology? are you fucking kidding me???? this has to be a joke.

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 29, 2018

You are misguided and wouldn't know the first thing about what he has done for the American people because you live in a elite, rich world that does not include people like us who are benefiting.

— Peasant Uprising (@Boomingbox) April 29, 2018

WHAT WORLD DO YOU THINK TRUMP LIVES IN?? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

I cannot BELIEVE anyone separates DONALD J TRUMP from HOLLYWOOD ELITES. this is fucking bizarro world. delusional. absolutely delusional.

Ohh Chrissy. Darling. Enough.

OK.When Trump apologizes to HRC,Elizabeth Warren,Maxine Waters,Myeshsia Johnson, Frederica Wilson,all the women he sexually assulted,Stormy Daniels,Megyn Kelly,Cheri Jacobus,Nancy Pelosi,all POC,all the LGBTQ community,all people w/disabilities&every other person he's insulted. pic.twitter.com/7Xk6qnm5RO

Kimberly Kruse
(@KruseKimberly) April 29, 2018

Time to retire, Andrea. Your time has passed. You've officially been assimilated.

— Mac McFatty (@JohnnyMcfatty) April 29, 2018

Stop! You played a huge part in the abolishment of the democracy. Trump and his minions insult the American people daily. No apology!

— Loretha James (@patterson4412) April 29, 2018

No. Unless and until @PressSec starts to tell the truth, she gets no sympathy for caustic comedy at her expense.

— Kimberly (@Royalstar2363) April 29, 2018

So basically… “MICHELLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MEANER TO SARAH. WE HATE HER.”

Got it.

And then THIS takes the DELUSIONAL CAKE:

If we're doling our apologies, how about you pony up one for the kind of slanted anti-Hillary coverage that helped elect Trump?

— The Hoarse Whisperer (@HoarseWisperer) April 29, 2018

This person can't POSSIBLY be this delusional, right?

Holy crap guys. HO. LEE. CRAP.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/29/andrea-mitchell-issues-unexpected-response-to-whcd-but-the-responses-are-vile/ target=_blank >Andrea Mitchell Issues UNEXPECTED Response To WHCD… But The Responses Are VILE</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...