Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Alfie Evans Dies After UK Court Ordered Him Off Life Support

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Leftists want to know why I might need an AR-15? Because the government may one day be powerful and malevolent enough to decide it's in my child's best interest to starve to death. Congrats, UK. Take a bow, socialized medicine. You've successfully offed Alfie Evans.

Alfie Evans, the 23-month-old British toddler whose grave illness drew international attention, died early on Saturday, his father said in a Facebook post.

Tom Evans said he was “heartbroken” by his son's death.

Alfie had a rare, degenerative disease and had been in a semi-vegetative state for more than a year.

After a series of court cases Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool, northern England, removed his life support on Monday, against his parents wishes.

He confounded expectations by continuing to breathe unaided.

I'm sitting here and am honestly not sure what's more shameful. The courts overruling Alfie's parents, or everything the hospital and authorities did afterward, out of spite (see Alder Hey Hospital Boots Priest Watching Over Alfie Evans and UK Police Warn People Not to Speak Out Against Terrible Treatment of Alfie Evans). To our “intellectual betters” in the UK, the bad guys here aren't the ones who willingly starve babies to death. Against the objections of the boy's f**king parents. No, the real villains here are those of us object to homicide, no matter how “dignified” it might be.

Kiddie-killing governments aside, at least little Alfie is now at peace, free from his terrible illness. His parents would have rather he met his maker later rather than sooner, but apparently Big Brother knows what's best.

If the left has their way, our government might soon be importing that style of “care” to the U-S-of-A. Scary.

OT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/alfie-evans-dies/ target=_blank >Alfie Evans Dies After UK Court Ordered Him Off Life Support</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
sitting here and am honestly not sure what's more shameful. The courts overruling Alfie's parents, or everything the hospital and authorities did afterward, out of spite (see Alder Hey Hospital Boots Priest Watching Over Alfie Evans
Wow. Bastards! Complete cowards, controlled by evil. Of all of the links I tried following concerning little Evan's... somehow missed this one.

That hospital should be shut down.

Hope the family is successful if they can sue the living hell out of all involved!

Reactions: Conservative Angle