Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Aborted and Murdered Black Lives Matter, Too

Jul 30, 2020

In the past five years, ever since the Washington Post began recording every fatal police encounter (to date, they have not established any digital repository for the deaths of police officers), there has been increasingly more data to debunk the BLM narrative of police brutality and white systemic racism. Both Heather McDonald and a tidy infographic from Statista (whose data is cited below) corroborate that approximately 1,000 individuals are shot and killed by police each year.

• 2017: 987
  • 2018: 996
  • 2019: 1,004
  • 2020: 661
Admittedly, there are deaths that occur outside the realm of a fatal shooting, such as the incident in Rochester, NY with the drug overdose (reported as a spit bag choking) and the incident in Minneapolis, MN with the fentanyl overdose (reported as kneeling-induced asphyxiation) that are not counted. Deaths in custody would admittedly raise the total number of civilians killed by police overall.

Regardless, for easy math purposes, let’s go with 1,000 annual police-involved deaths. In a country of 330 million people, a rounding error will not affect the claims being made.

Of the 1,000, it has been the trend that about one-quarter of all police shooting deaths occur with a black victim. The fact that blacks make up half of all violent crime offenders and only one-quarter of all police deaths should be encouraging, given that violent criminals would likely engage police more violently, but to the people living in another reality, this is proof of racism since blacks are only one-eighth of the U.S. population. When it is noted that this small segment of the population commits more crime and therefore necessitates more police intervention (that still only rarely ends in a suspect’s death), the usual emoting and charges of racism end the conversation. My wife recently gave birth to a daughter, and I am convinced she is already more stable than these fools. She certainly cries less.

Ok, so we established that one-quarter of the 1,000 police deaths are black; that means each year, in a country of 330 million people and a black population of 45 million people, 250 are killed by police. I previously wrote about the ways that people die every day that we are unperturbed about, and these people aren’t even committing a crime, to begin with. And yes, you forfeit your right to live if you make certain decisions; it doesn’t mean you deserve to die, but it doesn’t mean you should automatically live either. Moreover, I value a cop’s life over a criminal’s life. It is what it is.

Still, let’s imagine that each of the drug addicts, low lives, rapists, and murderers have invaluable lives. If that is the case, what is the value of a life that is aborted prematurely or indiscriminately gunned down in gang violence? At the very least, they have just as much value; in the case of the aborted babies, I would argue they have more because their lives are not yet committed to a life of vice and sin.

Despite the limitless value of human life, it seems that some lives are more valuable than others. Especially if there is a political gain to be made. Abortion is particularly troubling. For starters, almost four out of every five Planned Parenthood clinics are located in predominantly communities of color. This isn’t by accident. Whether this is a chicken or egg argument is irrelevant; are they there because more people of color abort babies or do more people of color abort babies because of the easy access? If you believe in personal choice, as I do, it’s irrelevant. The stats are the stats: Black women abort babies at an astounding rate.

Per the Washington Examiner: “According to U.S. census data, there were 18,871,831 black American citizens in 1960. Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.” Simply stunning.

In the past decade, there has been an average of 580,000 black births per year. At the same time, there are approximately 300,00-350,000 black abortions every year. We can slice this number in a few ways. Do you want to say that one out of every three black conceptions is intentionally terminated? That certainly suggests the minimization of black lives. Do only 67% of black lives matter? Do you want to say that while the police kill 250 criminal blacks each year (mind you, hundreds) while blacks themselves kill at least 300,000 innocent black babies (hundreds of thousands)?

I suggest we qualify the slogan “black lives matter” to “black lives only matter when the mother wants it.”

Then there is the black-on-black violence. Blacks in Chicago alone kill more of each other than all of the 700,000 uniformed officers in the entire United States do. In the first half of 2020, of the almost 500 Chicagoans gunned down, 315 of them have been black, including innocent infants and children sitting in their homes or riding along with Mom or Dad in a car. As a reminder, police kill, on average, 250 criminal blacks a year, not innocent babies. Because I can’t draw, imagine with me a balance; on one side is the figure of 250 against a backdrop of 45 million, and on the other is a figure of 315 against a backdrop of 810,000 (the black population of Chicago). Now, which weighted image presents a bigger threat to black lives?

It should also be noted that the 500 homicides through August are already 150 more than in all of 2019, due entirely to the leftist narrative that somehow less police makes everyone safer. What were we saying about the alternative reality these people live in?

Nationwide, there were 7,500 black homicide victims in 2019. 93% of those victims were killed by other blacks. In the context of a racial lens, few whites are murdering blacks, let alone white cops. Moreover, if any race has a complaint of racial animus, it is whites. According to FBI data for 2019, more than twice as many whites are victims of murder at the hands of blacks than vice versa (despite blacks making up so little of the population – remember how they make that claim when it suits their needs?) and when it comes to violent crime, the disparity is even worse. Again, just to contextualize the data, the number of white offenders with black victims numbered about 91,000, whereas the number of black offenders with white victims was an astounding 540,000.

There is no rampant racism or epidemic of police murders. If the definition of an epidemic does begin at 250 annual, often justified, police killings, then what word exists in the English language to describe the systematic elimination of 300,000 black fetuses or 6,500 fellow black souls?

Do aborted black lives or murdered black lives matter?

Apparently not.

See the original post article link and more articles from Parker Beauregard.

RWR original article syndication source.