Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Are you tired of leftist censorship? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

A Personal Experience of Illegal Immigration

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

I took a trip recently and experienced something astounding. While driving between two major Northeast cities I was scanning the FM radio dial. I noticed something rather odd.

First that there was literally no country stations within this metro corridor. And second, that it seemed that almost 50% of all the stations played Latin music and Spanish speaking DJ's.

Then there was the rather lengthy commercial, where the two DJ's described free legal services for illegal immigrants as well discussing their rights. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

The post A Personal Experience of Illegal Immigration appeared first on iPatriot.

The post <a href=https://ipatriot.com/a-personal-experience-of-illegal-immigration/ target=_blank >A Personal Experience of Illegal Immigration</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Top Bottom