Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

20 Reasons to VOTE for Donald Trump – Tell All Naysayers Before It’s Too Late!

Jul 30, 2020

November 3rd is upon us, and if you have yet to cast your vote in the 2020 Election – the time is running out. Choosing who will be Commander And Chief for the next four years and those who will legislate in the House and Senate are on the ballot. I voted for President Donald J. Trump and Republicans down-ticket for all the reasons listed below in this article.

Yes, the list is a logical and rational justification for why President Trump deserves another term. But my vote was also a citizen’s declaration and tenacious defense for liberty and freedom. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the present-day Democrat Party offer up my future, my family’s future, and my country’s future to the radical left. Their stated policies, actions, and goals represent the antithesis to what this country was founded upon and Anti- America at its core.

Please consider the list laid out below and GO CAST YOUR VOTE!

Too long to list here,
CLICK HERE.

Please share this list with your friends, undecided voters, and naysayers, especially when asked why you are voting for Trump in 2020. Vote for the warrior, vote for Donald J. Trump … I did.

RWR original article syndication source.