Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

2-year-old Georgia Boy Needs A Walker To Get Around. Here’s How His Local Home Depot Saved The Day

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Nickarama | May 29, 2019

Via Daily Caller:

Two-year-old Logan Moore of Georgia suffers from a muscle disease known as hypotonia and needs a walker to get around.

However, Moore’s parents were not sure if their health insurance would cover the walker. That’s when a few good Samaritans from Home Depot stepped up to help the family out, according to Fox 26 in Georgia.

The Moore family went to their local Home Depot to find some parts to make the walker themselves, but when the employees heard about their predicament, they told the family to go get ice cream and proceeded to make the walker for them.

Jeffrey Anderson, a Home Depot employee recounted the experience in a Facebook post.

Reactions: Conservative Angle

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Us, too. This forum was meant for user created content, not just us posting news articles. We would love to see uplifting stories posted by our members.
Yup!

On another subject.. I will be still coming here when I have the chance. And on Disqus too.

But it's that glorious time of the year again. Summer time. (♫it's Summer time, summer time... sum, sum, summer time♫)

During June and July, my work schedule is extremely busy through out the week. (even on some weekends).

As such, I don't have much freedom to use the computer much. Maybe for an hour at most for a few days. :(

This is just to let you know that I'm not missing-in-action completely. Just busy being pulled into 5 different directions.

Reactions: Conservative Angle