Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

“Stop Mass Hysteria” – Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It’s Like a Virus, an Epidemic… It Will Die of Its Own Oxygen Deprivation (AUDIO)

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

GATEWAY PUNDIT INTERVIEWS DR. MICHAEL SAVAGE

The Gateway Pundit's Jim Hoft interviewed Dr. Michael Savage on his latest book “Stop Mass Hysteria” this weekend.

“Stop Mass Hysteria” COULD NOT come at a better time. And our discussion with Dr. Savage on this subject was timely to say the least.

Dr. Savage discussed the history of mass hysteria in America from the Salem witch trials to the Trump-Russial collusion witch hunt.

Michael Savage also shared his thoughts on the mass hysteria surrounding the Brett Kavananaugh confirmation hearings.

Dr. Michael Savage: Let me just say starting from the beginning that there is a huge difference between mass hysteria and justified concern. And this is something we have to understand. There are imagined threats and then there is real danger as we all know. And this is an imagined threat – That Kavanaugh poses a threat to all women on the planet that he's a mad rapist. That he will be on the Supreme Court running around and making the climate of rape more acceptable. This is the greatest example of mass hysteria since the Trump derangement syndrome. And it is a continuation of course, of the hatred of Trump and their hatred for those of us who supported Donald Trump, and Donald Trump's agenda more than Donald Trump. It's really not about Donald Trump it's about the agenda which is largely based on modern nationalism that I offered for many, many years.​

Dr. Savage is truly brilliant. He publishes a book on mass hyteria and the the Kavanaugh confirmation comes along.

Dr. Savage goes on to say the number one greatest threat facing America today is radical Islam. “For the last 1,400 years radical Islam has been at war with the world. This is not Islamophobia as the mainstream media would have you believe. It is history.”

Michael Savage took some time to bash CNN in his chapter titled “From Salem to CNN” where he compares the two asking, “They're not to different are they?”

Michael went on to describe the real “war on women” is the radical feminists who are actually debasing feminists and debasing women across America with false accusations, or exaggerated accusations.

Dr. Savage talked about the danger of mass hysteria, “It's like a virus. As a trained epidemiologist it's really like an epidemic. It's almost a medical situation, this madness is very similar to an epidemic that continues to spread though a population without discriminating who it attacks. That's the point. And so in stopping mass hysteria I try to bring real history to the discussion rather than straight polemics.”

Near the end of the interview I asked Michael about what will eventually the end of mass hysteria. Michael offered this, “We have to believe at the end reason will trump hysteria. We have to believe. I believe this mania we are living through will die of its own oxygen deprivation.”

Listen Below:

Let's hope Dr. Savage is right. He usually is. God help us.

The post “Stop Mass Hysteria” – Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It's Like a Virus, an Epidemic… It Will Die of Its Own Oxygen Deprivation (AUDIO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/stop-mass-hysteria-michael-savage-on-kavanaugh-frenzy-its-like-a-virus-an-epidemic-it-will-die-of-its-own-oxygen-deprivation-audio/ target=_blank >“Stop Mass Hysteria” – Michael Savage on Kavanaugh Frenzy: It’s Like a Virus, an Epidemic… It Will Die of Its Own Oxygen Deprivation (AUDIO)</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

JustKidding

Sep 3, 2018
I have a son....a very handsome son. All mothers believe their sons are "handsome." It is our greatest nightmare that a young woman would give strong signals that it is okay to "move forward" and he does and then accuses him of molestation/raping, etc. I remember telling my son, in private, "beware" of girls who are easy prey." Walk away. That can come back to haunt you in one thousand ways. Don't go there. They will "tell" you they are on birth control. Don't believe them. He reminded me not too long ago how that resonated to him when he was in a potential situation. He walked away. Women can be vicious and cheap. Men can be vicious and cheap. What I was trying to teach my son is that not all women are honorable and you need to pay attention. He married a beautiful, lovely young lady so far away from the "parties and unlimited alcohol" and came out unscathed and actually a total winner with the most beautiful partner/wife/woman/mother to his children. Men rarely marry women they "take down" at a beer/fraternity party. There's a reason for that.