Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

‘I Didn’t Want Him To Get Hurt’: Trump Reveals The One Time He Spoke To Tim Walz

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Former President Donald Trump told Fox News host Greg Gutfeld that he’s only ever personally spoken with Governor Tim Walz (D-MN) — the Democratic Party’s vice presidential candidate — one time.

Trump explained during a Wednesday night appearance on “Gutfeld!” that Walz had called him during the George Floyd riots in 2020, asking for help when he found his home surrounded by protesters.

WATCH:

President Trump says that the only time he has ever spoken to Timothy Walz was when he became scared when a group of protesters with American flags surrounded the Minnesota Governor's mansion and asked President Trump to save him. pic.twitter.com/cWHHVgDbBe

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 19, 2024
“Walz is a strange dude,” Gutfeld remarked, and when Trump agreed, Gutfeld continued, “Him and I are the same age. How does he look so much younger?”

“He’s a strange guy,” Trump repeated. “You know, he called up years ago, I was in the White House, and he said, ‘My house is being surrounded by people with American flags.’ I said, ‘Is that a good thing or a bad thing?’”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

”He said, ‘I think they’re going to attack me,’” Trump continued. “This was during the riots and everything else. They were MAGA people, you know, they like the American flag, all right. And they also like Trump — I said, ‘How do you know?’ … he said, ‘Could you put out a word, like that I’m your friend?’”

”I don’t even know him,” Trump said then, admitting that he had posted something nice about Walz then anyway just because he didn’t want to see anything bad happen to him.

“And if you look back long ago …” Trump said he had tweeted something about Walz being a good guy. “‘He’s a good man, the governor, he’s on our side,’ I don’t know him but I didn’t want him to get hurt. And everybody put down their flags and they left, and he said it was a miracle. I didn’t want him to get hurt.”

“Scared by the American flag,” Gutfeld joked.

Trump added that he had told Walz they weren’t going to be violent if they were carrying the American flag but that the governor had been nervous anyway.

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-didnt-want-him-to-get-hurt-trump-reveals-the-one-time-he-spoke-to-tim-walz target=_blank >‘I Didn’t Want Him To Get Hurt’: Trump Reveals The One Time He Spoke To Tim Walz</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Most Viewed Threads