Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

‘Deeply Touched’: Trump Calls Mom Of Rachel Morin, Mom Of Five Allegedly Raped And Murdered By Illegal Immigrant

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Former President Trump called to offer condolences to Patty Morin, the mother of Rachel Morin, the mother of five who was allegedly raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, prompting a very different reaction than her response to the Biden administration’s seeming indifference to her pain.

Patty Morin revealed on Wednesday that no one in the Biden administration had reached out to her after the arrest of Victor Antonio Martinez-Hernandez, 23, who was arrested last Friday in Tulsa, Oklahoma and charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape in Rachel Morin’s death. Morin was murdered while she was reportedly jogging on the Ma and Pa hiking trail in Bel Air, Maryland last August.

“I am deeply touched by President Trump’s kindness and concern,” Patty Morin stated, according to The New York Post. “He was genuine and truly wanted to know how our family was coping. He asked about Rachel and showed honest compassion for her untimely death. His words brought comfort to me during this very difficult time.”

On Tuesday, CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, “What do you say to critics who blame the administration for allowing something like this to happen? Obviously this is something you hear in Right-wing media all the time.”

Mayorkas refused to refer to Rachel Morin by name, answering, “Jim, first and foremost, of course our hearts break for the children, the family, the loved ones, the friends of the individual who was murdered — the woman — the mother. Jim, a criminal is responsible for the criminal act. The criminal who committed this heinous act should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law, and forcefully so. That is my response.”

On Wednesday, Patty Morin blasted Mayorkas, saying, “It’s a completely political statement … It totally depersonalizes her and makes her an object. … No one has contacted me personally and as far as I know, no one has reached out and contacted anyone in the family. … to categorize her as a statistic, it just shows how impersonal they are and how they don’t value life.”

“They just seem to be disconnected completely from what is happening at the southern border and how it is affecting Americans,” Morin family attorney Randolph Rice added. “They are hemorrhaging at the southern border and they’re arguing about what kind of band-aid to put on it when instead they should be putting a tourniquet on it and stopping this flow so that we don’t have another Rachel Morin.”

Related: Mayorkas Blames ‘Criminal,’ Denies Any Responsibility For Latest Murder Allegedly By Illegal Alien

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/deeply-touched-trump-calls-mom-of-rachel-morin-mom-of-five-allegedly-raped-and-murdered-by-illegal-immigrant target=_blank >‘Deeply Touched’: Trump Calls Mom Of Rachel Morin, Mom Of Five Allegedly Raped And Murdered By Illegal Immigrant</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...