Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Deep State Stooge John McCain Defends Turning Junk Russia Dossier Over to Comey: “Duty Demanded I Do It”

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

In January 2017 Senator John McCain admitted on FOX News Channel that he was the one who turned the bogus Trump-Russia dossier over to the FBI.

McCain made the comments during an interview with Brian Kilmeade.

In his latest book Senator John McCain (R-AR) argued that he turned over the ridiculous dossier to James Comey because “duty demanded it.”

Boy did Deep State pick the right stooge to do their bidding!

Of course, the deep state already was using the fake dossier to spy on Trump.

The Daily Beast reported:

“I agreed to receive a copy of what is now referred to as ‘the dossier,'” McCain writes in the upcoming book, titled The Restless Wave, referencing information compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. “I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation's security should have done.”

The post Deep State Stooge John McCain Defends Turning Junk Russia Dossier Over to Comey: “Duty Demanded I Do It” appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/john-mccain-defends-turning-junk-russia-dossier-over-to-comey-duty-demanded-i-do-it/ target=_blank >Deep State Stooge John McCain Defends Turning Junk Russia Dossier Over to Comey: “Duty Demanded I Do It”</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...