Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

David Hogg Congratulates President Trump, Then Basically Takes It All Back

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
I did a double take on this, but it's real. It's David Hogg's account. Behold:

I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 9, 2018

Great work on this! Congratulations

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) May 9, 2018

Before you make the mistake I did and go, “Aw. Maybe he's ever so slowly coming around to being a decent human being,” STOP. Don't get ahead of yourself, because he followed up with this gem:

Glad to see you where able to keep this promise unlike most you make

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) May 9, 2018

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's back to being the immature twerp we all know him to be.

How/why can you take something so positive as hostages being freed and try so desperately to turn it into another hateful negative, all while using such poor English? Think first, then write (precisely in that order). https://t.co/PMxqEOjG1T

— Donald Mihokovich (@DMihokovich) May 9, 2018

David…your first tweet was great. Too bad you had to follow it up with this one!!

— Strother Hammond (@StrotherHammond) May 9, 2018

Injecting your catty negativity and down playing the positive in this just makes you look like The bitter ex-wife when the husband remarries. Ever heard the old adage if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

— JoMama (@JoMamaHoeppner) May 9, 2018

The congratulations was deserved. The second snide remark wasn't necessary. Can't he just give Trump props without acting like a jerk? It's like he was all, “Oops! I acted like a decent human for a second. Lemme fix it!”

And that he did.

I'm just gonna leave this here…

David Hogg@davidhogg111
·
Mar 12
Can we please not debate this as Democrats and Republicans but discuss this as Americans? In the comments if you see someone you dissagree with do not attack each other talk to one another, this applies to me too. Practice what you preach!

— Kevin (@Kevin84159714) May 9, 2018

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/05/09/david-hogg-congratulates-president-trump-then-basically-takes-it-all-back/ target=_blank >David Hogg Congratulates President Trump, Then Basically Takes It All Back</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...