Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

James Foley’s Mother Thanks Trump and Brave Troops for Death of ISIS Leader

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
by Cassandra Fairbanks October 27, 2019

The mother of James Foley has issued a statement thanking President Donald Trump and the troops for the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Foley was an American journalist who was kidnapped and beheaded by ISIS while covering the Syrian Civil War in 2014.

In a series of tweets, Foley’s mother wrote that she is “grateful to our President and brave troops for finding ISIS leader Al-Bagdadi.”

“I hope this will hinder the resurgence of terror groups and pray that captured ISIS fighters will be brought to trial and held accountable,” the statement continued.

“I remain concerned about the dozen Americans held hostage in Syria, including Austin Tice and Majd Kamalmaz. And I ask President Trump to make them, and all American hostages, a priority,” the statement concluded, with the hashtag #BringAmericanHostagesHome.

Reactions: Conservative Angle